Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: GhostLord's Guide to Druid Leveling

I'm a lvl 162 druid. I stay hybrid unless we're doing pyrus. The skills I use are touch, winds, bark, vines, and swarm.

When support, I will switch out swarm and vines for Nature's breath and wards.

My armor stays the same with a mix of beastbone, spiritshadow, and obsidian.

When support, I use a Drakes eye staff for focus bonus and bark bonus and I use a comrack spirit seed set along with bark, touch, and winds or Nature's breath ring.

When solo, I use wyrm totem, cold dmg 150 axe, comrack frostroot set, +5 and +4 vines ring and +4 swarm ring.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Interesting guide, I am now seeing it after I have hit lvl 120....BUT the issues I am having is I guess I have a semi hybrid, semi-support build. I can heal around 1100 with Nature's Touch. I do not find alot of groups to go out with to level with,. and it totally sucks trying to solo.....leveling druids solo....blows, ha ha

they say the best support is going with the clans

I am just "anti" meaning I am not in the in the top 3 clans because I like building and contributing to underdog clans who fight to make their way to the top.

char - Kaotik
Class - Druid
Lvl - 120
world - Sulis
clan - DragonForce

Interesting guide, I am now seeing it after I have hit lvl 120....BUT the issues I am having is I guess I have a semi hybrid, semi-support build. I can heal around 1100 with Nature's Touch. I do not find alot of groups to go out with to level with,. and it totally sucks trying to solo.....leveling druids solo....blows, ha ha

they say the best support is going with the clans

I am just "anti" meaning I am not in the in the top 3 clans because I like building and contributing to underdog clans who fight to make their way to the top.

char - Kaotik
Class - Druid
Lvl - 120
world - Sulis
clan - DragonForce
Yep, trying to find a group sucks, that why I just stuck it out solo leveling :D

2 vit 3 focus is meh ive leveled druid from 1-120 solo so far no groups off 4 focus 1 vit

Does howl wind really use dex?!?!? :0 never checked

Other that i would say roots vines lightning swarm nt ( embrace or swarm) or if want more dps do like to did add storm touch for awhile worked on ghosts trees got 3-4 bars an elix normally

Howl wind vines lightning bark roots nt storm touch

Depends on gear kinda or build for diff builds just experiement til u find the build that best suits you( sometimes it helpe to switch depending on mobs)
Gtg if on danu just ask me can help you get good build