Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

I am confused on Druid build...

Currently, I am confused on the druid build. I am trying to build a druid, and I am lvl 18. My confusion lies with focus and vitality. I have been reading on the fourum about other druid builds. If a druid is a spellcaster, why aren't people putting more points into focus? It seems that the majority of druids are putting a lot of points into vitality and strength. If there aren't enough points in focus, how are you able to cast a lot of spells?

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.
Rhiannon
Clan : Eternal Sin
DrStrange lvl 139 Mage

Re: I am confused on Druid build...

in higher lvls u will get armour that give u energy and energy regen. most high levels also use sigils to regen energy.

so my first build was max energy, then i get the warden gear and some regen stuff, and i also bought some sigils. now i redo my stats to more Health
-Username: DeathDruid
-Retired Druid
-Druid on the server Danu

-Username: Similius
-Retired Rogue
-First lvl 60 on Server Danu

Thank you very much for the response. It makes a little more sense now.

Admin,
Prior to the release of the upcoming update, will you guys/gals give us guide (on the forum) as to what changes will be made for the entire game? From my understanding, the next update will bring about significant changes to the entire game.

I love the game by the way!!
Rhiannon
Clan : Eternal Sin
DrStrange lvl 139 Mage

There will be lots of new things in the update a bit too many to list out in one post, but we will be giving free restat/reskill books to each character over lvl 20 when the update comes out so you can respec to match any changes we have made without being out of pocket.

Thanks!

There will be lots of new things in the update a bit too many to list out in one post, but we will be giving free restat/reskill books to each character over lvl 20 when the update comes out so you can respec to match any changes we have made without being out of pocket.

Thanks!
Wow, thx admin.

@exu: in the current live game, when you have full warden gear, heroic necklace and an offhand with energy regen, you have about 500 energy and never run out in combat when constantly casting (and with a focus of 5).
Selene (Mage) 134 | Xellaya (Druid) 110
Clan: Uskoci
World: Arawn