Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Druid duo with druid help

Hi. I want to duo 2 druids together and am curious what kind of build u would use on them. Would it be hybrid/hybrid, dps/hybrid, dps/support, or hybrid/support.

Ty in advance!!!
Last edited by Toto on Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Druid duo with druid help

Why would you use two druids? Leveling would be slow because both would have to be on heroic energy elixirs and xp elixirs at all times. It's a waste because when you're done leveling, you will have two druid accounts that are exactly the same save a respec, just sitting there.

It would be more efficient to duo a druid with either a rogue or a ranger. There is really no reason to do two druids; it would be boring and wasteful.
Galadriel~ Level 202+ druid (Danu)

Hi. I want to duo 2 druids together and am curious what kind of build u would use on them. Would it be hybrid/hybrid, dps/hybrid, dps/support, or hybrid/support.

Ty in advance!!!
I do this (to hopefully help the clan with hrungnir) and here is what I do:

Druid 1: make sure you have LOTS of energy regen, and damage armor is best. Use h2h with a damage offhand (torches to 50, golden blades, then axes). Have 1.5khp until lvl 130+ and use the following skills:
-Storm touch
-Strike
-Vines
-Swarm

Druid 2: use sigils here if you can spare the plat. Use basic quest armor (don't spend a penny on armor for this one). Have 3k hp and Max the following:
- Natures Touch
- Embrace
- Bark
- Abundance

While duoing, just let the dps one do his thing, and cast the dps skills when needed. Focus on the healer, and ensure that all the buffs are constantly on the dps. Good luck!
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

That's how I got to 193. By having one druid built for pure dps and to deal as much damage as possible while the other druid set up to full support.
Server: Herne
Clan: ResUrgeNs
Class:.......Druid...................Ranger
Character: Superman8977.....Luminous
Level:.......212.....................215