Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Strangling Vines?

Im am only a lv 32 druid with 15/15 Lighting Strike and 15/15 Strangling vines and just got Stinging swarm and have a total of 5/15 Stinging swarm (+4 from rings) and was wondering if i should put my points from Strangling vines into Stinging Swarm keep Lighting how it is and what to start maxing. If you have pics of High lv Vines and Swarm that would be Great.
lvl 120+ Ranger123abc Herne
lvl 120+ Rogue123abc Herne

Re: Strangling Vines?

Keep vines and forget about swarm. At your lvl vines is better for lvling and swarm uses wayyy too much energy as it will completely drain you out. Other than that lightning and vines seem good to go.
181 Druid
166 Rouge

Veteran CH Player, playing since December 2011.
Proud owner of a white coven

Proud Member of Aeon
"Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet"
There is no sweet fruit for CH...

And for my third skill? Stinging swarm?
Leave it out, you can use it at lvl 5 but dont max for the sake if your energy bar.
181 Druid
166 Rouge

Proud Member of Aeon

at ur lvl, having over 2 dps skills is too much (unless u can afford regening)
2 dps skill is heaps, unless you want to lvl like a turtle i suggest you use lightning and vines (you already are)

And yes 15 regen will be enough, just make sure it is energy regen and not hp (you can get both if you can afford)

I would max lightning vines and touch/bark in that order. Rest of your points can go to meditate if you don't have energy problems otherwise max the one you didn't choose as support skill.
181 Druid
166 Rouge

Proud Member of Aeon