Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

PVP

Hey guys

What has suited you best for PVP? I have a 2foc:3vit ratio goin on with my vines maxed and bolt close to with grasping roots 10 lvls above me. What are your strategies ex. vines then run? And are there any more skills that are helpful to pvp?
Please post what is helpful for you for PVP.

NO ARMOUR, WEPS, OR REGENS

Active on Balor

TheEnd & TheKnight

Re: PVP

Max Vines, Swarm, Roots, and Touch (so you can still heal)

If you are:
120+ 3k hp
90+ 2.5k hp
60+ 2k hp
all else into Focus

Use a ranged weapon, preferably a mount with fast speed.

Cast Roots, Vines, Swarm, and run away

DO NOT duel Ice Mages and highlevel rogues, and most Rangers

You should be great :)
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

roots is awesome but hard when its against any mage or ranger
never, but never use storm touch on pvp unless its a first hit

vines and swarm will do the job against rogues/warriors/other druids
against mages and rangers, thats kind of hard
maybe embrace + bark + heal + storm touch
or actually instead of embrace/bark use bless
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

My PvP rank is currently Skillful Seeker or something like that, this has come from a repeated system of starting duels with Bless, Bark and Embrace during the "Prepare to duel soandso" and the countdown, then as soon as the duel begins I cast a maxed Vines and Howling Winds (no points) then I proceed to either healing myself or casting Lighting depending on which class I'm dueling, generally heals for rogues and mages to overcome Sneaky or a high hitting Shards or Bolt.

Deadly Tempest

My druid's only level 33 and I usually duel unluxed players higher than me.
Skills I use are Maxed Lightning, Maxed Vines, Maxed Touch
Crissa Level 115 Fire Mage of Rhiannon
MIGHTY DREAMSEEKER

PurfectCrissa Level 60 PvP Rogue of Rhiannon
INVINCIBLE CUTTHROAT

best thing for you to to is to set different days for pvp like a melle day then a caster day. reason is, druids can really kick any other classes butt but you have to stat against there primary damage type/playing style. if your going to be a a powerful pvp druid,your gonna want to train hard to get your evasions maxed. also your gonna go through plenty of alt books to restat for your fights. so id advice taking mages on one day then fighting melle dps on other days. People will more than likely talk trash but the next day when you whip their butts, they will respect you. Make sure you get an arsenal of all ward ring types. royals and grand will help alot. No melee dps wants to fight a tank that can heal and has killer vines. mages even ice mages arnt that bad. warding skill is realy easy to train high which will reduce the amount of damage from warding based attacks and also increase your evasion rate.

P.S. Dont eat me up on my term "warding based attacks" im just reffering to mage skills like firebolt iceshards ......

Do wards add full resist in arena or did they nerf them also? If not then wards would help alot on mages. And if anyone didnt know sanctuary still protects for full amount in arena. So nice skill to use imo
Twizztedhealz - 224 Druid
Twizztedbuffs - 130 Mage
Matthiaz - 221 Ranger