Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Fellow Druids...

This is a thread to share anything about druids. Druid this, druid that, you name it. The main aim of the thread is to share your tactics, tricks, and your character with other people. Share your pics, share your stats, share your tactics! Share your suggestions, and share your thoughts in relation to balance, and other classes.

For example:

My druid is Z, and he is the chieftan of Death. He plays on the server of Danu. He is level 43 at the time of this post, and his main tactic is to use roots then vines. He has tons of health for those sticky situations and little strength and dexterity because his abilities do most of the killing. His favorite weapon is the Stout Quarter Staff dropped from black revenants and it gives a crushing damage of 14 with an attack speed of 3800. In the given picture he had on no armor, only the staff. How about your druid?
Attachments
IMG_0152 copy.png
My druid's build.
IMG_0152 copy.png (226.45 KiB) Viewed 5816 times

Re: Fellow Druids...

My druid has about 80 in focus and i am going to see if high dex helps so my spells don't get interrupted
Dex won't affect this at all don't bother! Dex gives you a chance to avoid an enemy's hit and a chance to hit the enemy. It does not increase spell casting time at all.

My druid has about 80 in focus and i am going to see if high dex helps so my spells don't get interrupted
Dex won't affect this at all don't bother! Dex gives you a chance to avoid an enemy's hit and a chance to hit the enemy. It does not increase spell casting time at all.
Dex increases the chance to avoid enemys hit which means they wont hit you as often which means while your casting it wont get interupted :)
World: Arawn
IGN: Etive
Class: Druid lvl 55
Clan: (Leader) RedBranch

Dex increases the chance to avoid enemys hit which means they wont hit you as often which means while your casting it wont get interupted :)
Maybe so, BUT as proven by many people dex gives you such a small advantage it isn't even worth it. You might dodge 1 out of 25 attacks, depending on your dex obviously. At this stage in the game I find it completely useless, although everyone has their own opinion.

Here are my stats.
hahahaha you better hope thats fake admin be on you so fast hahaha. Nice damage... its okay i guess :D
I walked outside my house and got disconnected xD Normally I still have internet when in the backyard but now :(
So I tried to reconnect and then I saw that I could spend new skill points, So I came on this page. I wanted to kill some monsters with my new damage but there was nobody there xD
I also made a screen of the empty room just before the boss room "Avatar of dune"
Follow me & keep in contact :D
Instagram
The Tavern Discord Server