Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Which Weapons and Offhand??????

I disagree. Forget improving your heal. Improve your dps. How the hell will you effectively lvl while caring how big your natures touch is. Suds like you aren't a play guy... So forget the scavenger shop for some time.

And ignore James, Howard and criminal. Their ideas a always flawed. Always.

Best bet is to try buy a golden focus of energisation at your lvl. They are around 50k I think second hand. And give 10 energisation and some good resistances. If you can try the golden bodkin of energisation. It gives the energy aswell as extra damage. It's damage you need to level up, so forget how big your heal is till you are of a decent level that it maters. Think about healing after 80. Till then think about survivability and leveling.

Good luck!
you should improve your heal a little bit because boss fights earn you money you need to get some upgrades. who do you think you are to make people ignore what we THINK is right. those are our opinions. and opinions are not always correct.
Not playing celtic heroes anymore
Even though I quit, nobody is getting anything.

I disagree. Forget improving your heal. Improve your dps. How the hell will you effectively lvl while caring how big your natures touch is. Suds like you aren't a play guy... So forget the scavenger shop for some time.

Best bet is to try buy a golden focus of energisation at your lvl. They are around 50k I think second hand. And give 10 energisation and some good resistances. If you can try the golden bodkin of energisation. It gives the energy aswell as extra damage. It's damage you need to level up, so forget how big your heal is till you are of a decent level that it maters. Think about healing after 80. Till then think about survivability and leveling.

Good luck!
you should improve your heal a little bit because boss fights earn you money you need to get some upgrades. who do you think you are to make people ignore what we THINK is right. those are our opinions. and opinions are not always correct.
You're probably right. However I stand by my statement.
General of Seed - Crom
Druid 216+ & 130 something on Arawn retured in 2013
Rangers 221+ And 190+
Rogues 220+, 210+, 150+, 97+ & 150 on Arawn retired in 2013
Mage 214+
Warrior 218+

Ex member of Badabing, Celts, Uskoci & Serenity on Arawn

Good luck!
theres no such thing wrong opinion
anyway i didnt offer him high lvl rejuv stuff just like that, if he has high lvl main he can buy them, or if he bought plat, he can ask according his budget, cuz i got my druid master's grimoire at lvl 55, and the trident from my main, and i have golden quiver of ice for lvl 33 ranger
if he want lower lvls stuff, so yes golden or silver focus will be good, dont go for the shields, they r heavy so its mean less energy
bodkin can be nice too, but if u r rich or something, get good stuff as fast as u can (if ur warrior is hybrid, u can buy him golden trident of magic and transfer it for ur druid, if u r even richer, buy the trident and master's grimoire\orb of arcane)
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex