Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

WOW...

I remember when I was one of THE FIRST druids in Danu with a tank/damage build... Now due to the update 93% of the druids are damage built... Haha that's some tough knowledge. Guess I'm going back to a healing build... Thanks a bunch druids in Danu, I had the LARGEST SKILL DAMAGE in Danu up until people wanted to destroy the little that I cherished... Now I'm going to become the highest level druid and not lose that!
Last edited by Confuzzled on Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yes, I have made mistakes. Yes, I'm human.

Re: WOW...

I bet somebody is going to feel really dumb when I'm the top druid. Doesn't really matter though, by that time Prime will want me. They'd never pass up a chance at the best druid in the game... Mwahahahaaaaaa :twisted:

731 as of now, but my ability isn't even maxed and I was the best druid before... Not too hard to do it again... Just involves spending money on elixirs, splitting them with my rogue friend and leveling like a boss with him :D

731 as of now, but my ability isn't even maxed and I was the best druid before... Not too hard to do it again... Just involves spending money on elixirs, splitting them with my rogue friend and leveling like a boss with him :D
Unfortunately fuzzy, even with exilars you are about 3 months behind some players.
And I would make them buy their own exilars,
D0nk0 Lvl143 warrior
D1nk1 lvl90 druid (retired)
D2nk2 lvl70 ranger (retired)
D3nk3 lvl128 druid (dual log)
D4nk4 Lvl142 ranger (tri log)
D6nk6 lvl80 mage (retired)

General of PRIME
Proud owner of 2 full darkflame sets

D5nk5 lvl85 rogue (arawn)

Unfortunately fuzzy, even with exilars you are about 3 months behind some players.
And I would make them buy their own exilars,
QFT

It's not even about the levels as much as it's about the rings, the skills, the crests..the good news however for your progress is look at how much freaking content you have to tackle now...the game is full of gameplay and opportunity for you.. And even though you may be geared up to super grind...yer way behind..but being behind is honestly a godsend...by the time you catch up new content will be out again for you to dive into.
Teaweasel 121 Druid (Morrigan, Clan: Avalon, On Hiatus)
Teaweasel 133 Druid (Arawn, Retired)
Best Build is a 30/30 in Thinking for yerself ;)

some of the best heals on mabon: ( even though theyre not the best heals) are 1,123 and more.
check online rankings.
AND???? Read the posts!!!

I'll say it slow so you understand...

HE IS GOING TO LEVEL UP HIS DRUID

SO THAT IT

IS THE HIGHEST LEVEL AGAIN

This will mean that EVENTUALLY he will sort his build out at something like lvl 135 to make his heal the unfathomable again...

Come on man I've held my tongue for your last ten posts or so but think about it before you say this dumbass stuff
General of Seed - Crom
Druid 216+ & 130 something on Arawn retured in 2013
Rangers 221+ And 190+
Rogues 220+, 210+, 150+, 97+ & 150 on Arawn retired in 2013
Mage 214+
Warrior 218+

Ex member of Badabing, Celts, Uskoci & Serenity on Arawn