Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Regenleif's Guide For Being an Awesome Druid (MUST READ)

If you come to Taranis, and you made a druid.... I don't think you will need a druid helping you level :lol:

But seriously :x I am NOT a prostitute, and I will probably be too busy bossing anyways... However I can lend you Woven Silverleaf, Ancient Silk, and other druid gear*

*While supplies last: I lend things out often
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

Thank-you for taking your time and lending your experiance to this very helpfull guide. I have a 116 warrior and clan needed druid, so i walked on the druid side :). I read your guide and preety much stick to it. after less than three weeks I am level 77, and healing clannies in the lava. My heal is only 657 but i am getting there. Thank you so very much for your dedication and efforts. I now am pretty much full on druid.

Randall
General in Exultanis
Lugh

ok so i have a level 70 druid in arawan and i have to disagree with u SORRY but this is how my skills go :D

starngling vines 20/20
grasping roots 16/20
embrace maxed
and rest go to natures touch

this way i can solo easy and not even be hit all i do is grasp the wisps and just fly back on my 40% broom and wait for them to die and if i get hit then i cast embrace and it heals me automaticaly :mrgreen: and i only have 500 healrth and 1,563 energy cuz i never get hit and 200 per tick from sigils so i dont go to tav its the best way i still am a awesome healer yet i can still solo any wisp and druid and its easy to level XD :o :shock: :lol:

ok so i have a level 70 druid in arawan and i have to disagree with u SORRY but this is how my skills go :D

starngling vines 20/20
grasping roots 16/20
embrace maxed
and rest go to natures touch

this way i can solo easy and not even be hit all i do is grasp the wisps and just fly back on my 40% broom and wait for them to die and if i get hit then i cast embrace and it heals me automaticaly :mrgreen: and i only have 500 healrth and 1,563 energy cuz i never get hit and 200 per tick from sigils so i dont go to tav its the best way i still am a awesome healer yet i can still solo any wisp and druid and its easy to level XD :o :shock: :lol:
You do realize that you will have to change some of those skill points later on. When you can no longer get good exp from wisps and druids. Also are you more of a combat druid? Since you're like a lvl 70 with 500 heal. My druid is lvl 60 and my heal is high than your. Then again mine is meant to help my main lvl so I'm 0 combat and what are your stats?
Name:----------Class:---Level:---Role:
SirGay----------Rogue----130+-----Tank/Dps
Valedictorian---Druid-----60+------Heals
SirGay----------Druid-----35+------Heals
World:Belenus/Rhiannon Clan:N/A Rank:N/A
Experience the Rainbow, Taste the Rainbow. Skittles!