Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Regenleif's Guide For Being an Awesome Druid (MUST READ)

I’m dabbling with a second druid, but on a second account as he would be more useful to me. I’ve done things a bit differently this time, and so far it seems to be working quite well. I use howling wind, vines, and lightening. I add points in natures touch when required.

Contrary to the guide, I’ve given my druid my old golden bodkin of spirits, and I use hand to hand. I add 1 point in str, 2 in focus and 2 in vit each level. I don’t need dex as my hand to hand ability is quite high, and he occasionally misses. Howling wind works well at slowing mob’s attack. I use haste gloves and boots, and I kill mobs quickly. I’m solo levelling much more quickly than I did when I levelled my other druid the normal way, which I found was slow and boring.

Also, I’ve started to log in my mage on my other account, and cast fire cloak on my druid, and he kills mobs with ease. At the moment, it feels like my druid is on a pot, its so fast. I’m not sure how sustainable this build will be in the medium and long-term, but my druid has made excellent progress, and much quicker than he would have been otherwise. I’m going to give him the golden fire blade and helmet when he can equip them, and see how he goes.

I’m not sure how far I’ll get with my druid. I find the druid’s support role rather stressful, so I will probably keep him to help levelling my alts, if I can get used to dual logging.

On a side note, I felt compelled to do this, as soloing is virtually impossible now (which I think is a shame), and no-one seems to be forming groups anymore (probably because a lot of players have all gone above 150, and have stopped levelling so vigorously). My main seems to be stuck in the level 140's. I’ve noticed that players who solo, tend to have a second account. To me, the way the game seems to be going, forces people to group (which is great when you can find one), but people who can’t readily get into a group, will just be inclined to make second account and dual log instead.

Re: Regenleif's Guide For Being an Awesome Druid (MUST READ)

I’m dabbling with a second druid, but on a second account as he would be more useful to me. I’ve done things a bit differently this time, and so far it seems to be working quite well. I use howling wind, vines, and lightening. I add points in natures touch when required.

Contrary to the guide, I’ve given my druid my old golden bodkin of spirits, and I use hand to hand. I add 1 point in str, 2 in focus and 2 in vit each level. I don’t need dex as my hand to hand ability is quite high, and he occasionally misses. Howling wind works well at slowing mob’s attack. I use haste gloves and boots, and I kill mobs quickly. I’m solo levelling much more quickly than I did when I levelled my other druid the normal way, which I found was slow and boring.

Also, I’ve started to log in my mage on my other account, and cast fire cloak on my druid, and he kills mobs with ease. At the moment, it feels like my druid is on a pot, its so fast. I’m not sure how sustainable this build will be in the medium and long-term, but my druid has made excellent progress, and much quicker than he would have been otherwise. I’m going to give him the golden fire blade and helmet when he can equip them, and see how he goes.

I’m not sure how far I’ll get with my druid. I find the druid’s support role rather stressful, so I will probably keep him to help levelling my alts, if I can get used to dual logging.

On a side note, I felt compelled to do this, as soloing is virtually impossible now (which I think is a shame), and no-one seems to be forming groups anymore (probably because a lot of players have all gone above 150, and have stopped levelling so vigorously). My main seems to be stuck in the level 140's. I’ve noticed that players who solo, tend to have a second account. To me, the way the game seems to be going, forces people to group (which is great when you can find one), but people who can’t readily get into a group, will just be inclined to make second account and dual log instead.
I can NOT agree more... Here in Taranis I became so tired of there not being any decent dps to level with that I made my own rogue to level with me! (95% str as well)

Considering many (and we have MANY) warriors are taking the Tank approach as opposed to dps, there are only 4 rogues on Taranis, almost all rangers are actually bored high-lvls, and there are only 4-6 mages, druid leveling is a pain.

And above that I am platless!

I heard a saying a while back: Trees do not grow with ease, it takes strong winds to make strong trees...

So be strong :)

fyi I greatly reccomend that if you are a druid with two devices.. make a rogue! Well worth the time and effort
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!