Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Regenleif's Guide For Being an Awesome Druid (MUST READ)

Some notes:
1. You did not name the new skills u get in the OW or from the 2 quests so this build he is telling you is for the level -80 ?
2. Also i have soloed in OW for one day and it went slower than grouping up with a class witha better dps (damage per second)
3. For a solo druid no matter what level you should get storms touch before you go try solo and whine that druids dont hit enough, the community knows that druids hit less than other classes thats why they made storms touch. And yesit does enough damage check druid highest skill hits. Iwas 500 before update and now !!!!
4. Anyways you made a nice walktrough for the people who dont like grouping and dont have anymew skills. I think when people get to the OW they will need to think by themself what they want to do. Solo or group.
I prefer grouping and made it to 114 so far so it is not a bad way to group up

*Kassoe
*Druid 212
*Resurgens
*Herne

I mostly agree with you Kassoe, though im unsure whether you are agreeing or critisizing this.

When I published the guide, I had not yet gotten Storm's Touch or Nature's Breath (MY NEW FAV SKILL). Now, I have both of them. Still, I find it much easier to train with a dps than solo, and yes, this guide is mainly for lvl 80-. Basically once you hit 60, and start training in OW, you are home-free for the next 80 lvls or so. I have maxed: Touch, Meditate (I dont have sigs), Embrace, and Lightning (in case), and im building up abundance and breath. I mentioned that I did not have any skills from OW, and many of them arn't worth lvling (*cough* *cough* Spring of Life *cough* *cough*)

I prefer grouping much more than soloing, but realize that pre-update was not very long ago, and soloing gave lots better xp back then. Until lvl 60 (Otherworld), I soloed everything, and I did fine (gained 1-2 lvls a day). This guide is intended for people who want to lvl fast with good xp. And I DO NOT have any Heroics or Bloodlust helms or Bodkins.

And Gumy, I am thinking about a mage guide (Basically this guide just tweaked immenselly)
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

Guys im sorry to tell u that, i know the writer of this guide had many work to finish it. But i think im needet to say, some things of this guide aremt very good. Fo example the skills. A druid need mediate, just if he dont have some items, if u got the money, buy energy restore offhand and ammulets. If it isnt enough buy some sigils, but remember u just can with some platinum.
The second is ur health-energy system. Ur right to make much energy, but a druid should have nearly same health like energy. Whats right, and i love to see that somewere, buy as fast as u can a totem, it dont mater wich, because druids also dont do that much damage with totems.
1 point i want to tell everybody who read this. His skill system is the biggest fail i ever reead. The skills u really need as i druid i will tell u in a second. But bevore i also want to tell u a good system to lv. U should lv till lv 80 or higher, with all the fight skills. Till lv 80 or higher, if u think u want to do u can use a red book and skill to more of the healing skills.
The skills i think wich are very usefull are:
Natures Tuch
Natures Emberance
Shield of Bark
Abudance ( i dont make skill points to abidance because the health u gibe to ur ally also incerase very fast with ur Ability )
These are all the things i would like to say this things, u have a nice starting guide, but if im alought to say this, as a lv60 druid u maybe dont know already all the things u need to know for a very good start guide ;)
Have fun!

hi im HE4L3R from the world belenus level 82 and 10th best healer in my world. When i was level 30-70 i had strength 100+ and vit 100+ i would not recommend this to anyone unless of course they had heroic ammy of rejuv bodkin spirits heroic boots heroic gloves and warmagic helm (which i have all) because of this stuff it gave me 300+ energy so i did not need focus at that time. When i was level 75 or so i joined my first serious clan named Forbidden. Who is run by a guy named Rangaaaa. Very good player just like to add that :P anyway now that im in this clan who r boss fighting and such my 100+ strength and vitality had to go. i recommend group training. get a higher level and group with them they do the killing while u heal them btw also if they struggle to kill higher level mobs let them attempt cause if ur healing them theyre alive longer thus heing able to kill the mob. my stats r now as follows:
STRENGTH: 20
DEXTERITY: 10
FOCUS: 425
VITALITY:20

now as u can see the energy provided from amulets and armour simply isnt enough anymore u need more than that to carry u through the constant healing at a boss. if u have any inquiries about this u can whisper me and add me as a friend on the world belenus i am happy to help any new druids and also anyone from belenus reading this if u need a training partner im more than happy to help also if ur level 90+ and is a good player (never scammed anyone, levels consistently) pm me about joining forbidden. we r a strong clan and will become the strongest in no time at all. to all druids out there enjoy