Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Enrgy harvest

#1
I realize the skill is not well liked. How is it most useful? Has it ever been maxed with reduced CD and used to cripple bosses?
How many hats?

Server: Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Toons
Aoifa Strongbow-Mage-220
Naughty Vines-Druid-195l
Geriatric Ninja-Rogue-140

Re: Enrgy harvest

#2
We did tests with this against several raids and event bosses; the results were:

1. Bosses have a LOT of energy, far too much to reasonably harvest
2. In the time it takes to deplete a boss' energy, we may as well have killed the boss
3. Most bosses have a pretty substantial auto attack

So, overall, you can technically use energy harvest to deplete a boss' energy, but the drawback (it takes a LONG time) far outweighs the benefits.
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Guardian Emeritus of theILLUMINATI
Guardian Emeritus of Aeon

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

Re: Enrgy harvest

#3
Regenleif wrote:We did tests with this against several raids and event bosses; the results were:

1. Bosses have a LOT of energy, far too much to reasonably harvest
2. In the time it takes to deplete a boss' energy, we may as well have killed the boss
3. Most bosses have a pretty substantial auto attack

So, overall, you can technically use energy harvest to deplete a boss' energy, but the drawback (it takes a LONG time) far outweighs the benefits.


Is there a video or post where the metrics are exhibited or otherwise spelled out?
How many hats?

Server: Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Toons
Aoifa Strongbow-Mage-220
Naughty Vines-Druid-195l
Geriatric Ninja-Rogue-140

Re: Enrgy harvest

#4
AoifaS wrote:
Regenleif wrote:We did tests with this against several raids and event bosses; the results were:

1. Bosses have a LOT of energy, far too much to reasonably harvest
2. In the time it takes to deplete a boss' energy, we may as well have killed the boss
3. Most bosses have a pretty substantial auto attack

So, overall, you can technically use energy harvest to deplete a boss' energy, but the drawback (it takes a LONG time) far outweighs the benefits.


Is there a video or post where the metrics are exhibited or otherwise spelled out?


Like a video of you watching a toon cast eharvest over and over again for 30 minutes?
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Re: Enrgy harvest

#5
Zyz wrote:
AoifaS wrote:
Regenleif wrote:We did tests with this against several raids and event bosses; the results were:

1. Bosses have a LOT of energy, far too much to reasonably harvest
2. In the time it takes to deplete a boss' energy, we may as well have killed the boss
3. Most bosses have a pretty substantial auto attack

So, overall, you can technically use energy harvest to deplete a boss' energy, but the drawback (it takes a LONG time) far outweighs the benefits.


Is there a video or post where the metrics are exhibited or otherwise spelled out?


Like a video of you watching a toon cast eharvest over and over again for 30 minutes?

More like a short write out laying out the numbers.
How many hats?

Server: Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Toons
Aoifa Strongbow-Mage-220
Naughty Vines-Druid-195l
Geriatric Ninja-Rogue-140

Re: Enrgy harvest

#6
energy harvest is a great idea.. in theory.. but it gives you such a puny amount of energy that it's useless. except, I suppose, as a last resort if you were out of energy and items that give you energy and needed to use one last skill
Aryaniah
Druid
Level 74
Crom
No Clan

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests