Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

help with builds for lvl ranges!!

hi guys, i have a main which is a rogue and have only managed to get my druid up to lvl 60 so far
i was just wondering which the best skills would be to help me with lvling to about 120 or so, being in a group or out soloing
i have ok lux to support my energy atm so that is not an issue until later

currently the skills i use are:
natures touch (maxed)
strangle vines (maxed)
abundance (1/2)
shield of bark (1/2)
natures embrace (1/2)

are these ok for the moment? and if not what should i change them to keeping in mind i still want a maxed touch for any potential bosses
my clan seems to have a druid shortage atm so hence my dilemma

once i hit my lvl goal i wanted to flip to a more supportive build to help with bosses as even a low lvl druid with an ok heal can be essential to bossing where as an under leveled rogue, mage, etc. will barely hit anything and so becomes dead weight
- thanks

Re: help with builds for lvl ranges!!

What level is your rogue? If possible, you can keep the druid in group (perhaps elixed) while the rogue grinds, giving the Druid TONS more xp than it would normally, until the Druid is your desired level. Any camo items you have help.

If you can’t duo-device, I advise an auto-attack based build (if you are rich and have haste gloves/spare offhand blades, double attack, etc) or a regular skill based build (strike, vines, bark, touch).

As always, split stats 50/50 foc/vit.
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

I would do vines strike storm embrace swarm, mostly focus gear. At level 60 you need only about 1.3k hp to survive, rest into focus. PM me for further guides.

If you can, do auto build until about 120. OP for lower levels.
auto build is the best for all lvls
you're so high smh

at level 120+ having high focus and using gears specifically for increased skill power becomes better than auto build, and at 180+ using skulls and cd bracers, etc will be better than using totem build. just the cd boost for lightning strike will be better than a couple of autos. only decent thing i can think of is a void strike or storm totem but thats 210+.

I would do vines strike storm embrace swarm, mostly focus gear. At level 60 you need only about 1.3k hp to survive, rest into focus. PM me for further guides.

If you can, do auto build until about 120. OP for lower levels.
auto build is the best for all lvls
you're so high smh

at level 120+ having high focus and using gears specifically for increased skill power becomes better than auto build, and at 180+ using skulls and cd bracers, etc will be better than using totem build. just the cd boost for lightning strike will be better than a couple of autos. only decent thing i can think of is a void strike or storm totem but thats 210+.
400 auto damage beats a cooldown for a skill plus u will be hotbaring the focus weps anyways lol
Hi

I've always used an "auto" build on my druid but people misconceive what that means. You're not solely focused on auto attacks as that's just stupid. It's used as supplemental damage, meaning it's not your primary source of damage.

Autos happen in between casts. I've always used an golden blade/offhand axe and best totem I could equip coupled with haste item or combo/haste lix. Auto damage really shines when it's used with a combo or hero haste. The damage adds up, especially when a spell misses.

At 175 you're now able to use a CD lightning skull, but not all have access or gold to buy one. I still preferred using axe offhand. Because when a skill misses, you're doing 0 damage from that skill whereas a totem/axe you're getting 3-500 per hit while that skill is in CD.

I don't recommend using haste lixes on a druid unless this will be your primary toon. I had plenty of hastes to spare for a druid so I did, and the lixing was awesome. I feel as though I lixed better on my druid than on my rogue.

My druid is only 120, so I don't know if I'm yet qualified to speak on this, but here's my two cents. I like using a 100 Sun ammy, 100 axe offhand, OW godly str brace, and no mainhand for leveling. Combos are nice, but even without combo or haste, h2h autos are really fast, and provide decent damage. I don't have any points in str, but from my gear, I have about 400, and it gives me 150-200 dmg autos with abil around like 400. Nice cheap dmg, helps to finish off a slivered mob. I did that with my mage as well, I'd always have an axe offhand (that matched my lure) hotbarred to quick swap in and punch em a few times to finish things off. Helped in pvp too, when enemy was slivered and all my skills were in CD. TBH, I'd recommend using a sun ammy to level all class but mage, it's just so nice to have an extra skill, the hp, and then useful stats. Saves some lux money too, if you can use the same one ammy for all your alts.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]