Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Most Common Complaints On Druids. FIX!

Feel free to add to any common complaints I have missed.

Ok, guys I feel like we need to compile a list of everything wrong with Druids so that they (celtic heroes) can get a a full idea of the fixes that need to be made. I know there are also fixes that need to be made for other classes too, but I feel as if Druids are constantly being neglected.

Energy Problems. The amount of energy that important druid skills take up is ridiculous. Even if we made a full focus druid build (not recommended) and tried maxing some skills our energy is depleted very quickly. Yes, there is Energy Harvest, but that isn't the greatest skill for gaining energy. Yes, druids can buy regens BUT not all of us want to pay REAL LIFE money to gain enough gold TO buy decent energy regens.
Suggestions For Fixing Problem: Lower the energy cost of some skills, have a 10% higher normal energy regen (including mages.)

Healing When druids are supporting we are constantly healing dead people, (let me explain) lets say the person you are healing has half of his/her health and you start natures touch (or preferred healing skill) BUT just as the skill is activated the person dies, the heal either 1. heals a dead person lying on the ground
2. heals a resurrected person at random ley.
OR 3. heals a resurrected person who used an idol and already has full health!
All of these scenarios I have either witnessed or experienced and IT IS FRUSTRATING. The wasted skill still depletes your energy and you have to wait for the cool-down of of the skill to use it again and by then your tank or partner may have already taken some huge hits (especially when doing high level bosses.)
Suggestions For Fixing Problem: Shorten the use time of healing skills or give druids an instant heal (can compensate with a longer cool time).

At the moment these are the biggest problems of druids that come to mind. If you have anymore problems or suggestions to fix problems feel free to add them below :)
“This is not the end, this is not even the beginning of the end, this is just perhaps the end of the beginning.”

Re: Most Common Complaints On Druids. FIX!

For your second point, does this mean if I cast a fire bolt right before an enemy dies, I should be refunded the energy cost and cool down?
No. My suggestion is not to refund the energy but to cancel the skill if the target is dead or dies so that the energy isn't used in the first place. Also this is mostly directed towards Druid's HEALING. Personally I've never had problems with ATTACKS before targets death (on any class.)
Although the idea of being "refunded" could work though I doubt that they would be able to incorporate it into the game very well...
“This is not the end, this is not even the beginning of the end, this is just perhaps the end of the beginning.”

Faster DPS
The race to kill faeries has really pointed out a few areas to me.

All of our dps is very slow casting. I constantly loss faeries to all other classes because I am still waiting for my spell to complete or I get the "Evades" from a level 10 faerie and my Nature Magic is at 3380 :roll:

If I auto damage from my staff it takes me 3-4 hits before I actually get a lock and up to 6 hits just to kill a level 10 faerie... :? :roll:

So we need one damage spell to have a faster casting time or give us a ride that has focus based damage instead of rides using strength as a multiplier.

More DPS options
Currently we only have two DPS options; Lightning Strike and Storm.
Yes, before you cry noob let me explain.
Our other two spells, leaving us with four total, are DoT spells that DO NOT STACK.
What this means is only one druid in a boss fight gets to use Vines and Swarm. All other druids get to stand around and wait for Lightning to finish its timer.

Storm is also so stupid in so many ways. First, in long boss fights it doesn't work. The energy costs are so great your can never make up the use. Sitting out of a fight and waiting for your sigs to kick in is not much fun. Meanwhile you are contributing nothing. Also, because you have to be touching the boss to use storm it leave you open to all aoe effects.

The only good thing about druid DPS is that between casting I have plenty of time to play my rogue. :lol: :roll:
Seriously, the waiting time is long enough that I can just on my rogue and put up 4-6 skill attacks. :roll:

Fix Warding Madness
Spending points in warding spells is a waste more that 50% of the time. Sure, reducing crush damage is a good thing, but only on bosses that use crush damage... so more than half the time it is wasted. Druids are the only class that has skills that don't work against all bosses. Changing you skills for different bosses is just stupid. :roll:

one more thing...

The tank/healing group never sees any gold or experience from bosses. DPS group always get 1-5k gold.
They also get to see what drops dropped.

After a boss dies it is sooooo annoying. The DPS group is discussing drops in group chat and the rest of us are left in the dark. It would be nice if the death report was posted in area or clan chat instead of group chat.

Faster DPS
More DPS options
Currently we only have two DPS options; Lightning Strike and Storm.
Our other two spells, leaving us with four total, are DoT spells that DO NOT STACK.
What this means is only one druid in a boss fight gets to use Vines and Swarm.

Fix Warding Madness
Spending points in warding spells is a waste more that 50% of the time. Sure, reducing crush damage is a good thing, but only on bosses that use crush damage... so more than half the time it is wasted. Druids are the only class that has skills that don't work against all bosses. Changing you skills for different bosses is just stupid. :roll:
AGREED. These are the sort of problems that need to be fixed and are the main reason for me creating this post because the amount of fixes needed for Druids alone is atrocious. They need to see the amount of problems we are having and DO something.

Another fix that I've found within Druids (may add to actual post) is the God awful skills Rescue and Spring of Life. If they fixed these skills Druids could become the most valuable class within Celtic Heroes because the idea of both skills is good they just haven't executed it very well at all.

Energy Problems. The amount of energy that important druid skills take up is ridiculous. Even if we made a full focus druid build (not recommended) and tried maxing some skills our energy is depleted very quickly. Yes, there is Energy Harvest, but that isn't the greatest skill for gaining energy. Yes, druids can buy regens BUT not all of us want to pay REAL LIFE money to gain enough gold TO buy decent energy regens.
This dosent even work for me I use the new event lux brace and ammy so I have 65 energy regen and I use 30 regen focus offhand, I have close to 300 sigils and 6k energy for skills I use vines, storm touch, lighting strike, and howling wind. I use heroic energy lix and with wind I don't have to use any restos for health but I end up using tons for energy I almost need to use a resto every kil I find these problems iinsane, other classes have problems but none are this bad if using the best stuff in the game cant keep my energy up im not sure what else to do these problems need to be fixed asap.
180+ Druid-CelticLegend -Gwydion
221 Rogue-TheShadow - Gywdion

Our clan is auctioning off several Spiritseed and Shrivewood 190 event sets.
I have decided to pass on both due to the loss of rejuv slots.
These event items are virtually worthless to druids. Playing without rejuv items means stepping out of battle and waiting for sigs to rebuild e. This basically sidelines us.

These event items are virtually worthless to druids. Playing without rejuv items means stepping out of battle and waiting for sigs to rebuild e. This basically sidelines us.
I dont see how a 200focus/vit charm is worse than, for example a talisman of stars with 40regen. Every druid above 100 surely need sigils or spend every slot they can on energy regen.
JelleB 82 ranger (retired)
TheHealOfGod (finally)109+ druid
some other noob accounts
herne

40 energy regen will not exactly help either. Its a fact that lixes and pota are necessary rather than a luxury, so might as well use the sets, they are great.
Ph.D. in Broscience
Level 10+ in all classes
Veteran player - playing since 2014
Recruit
50+ in all stats