Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Most Populated Server

Epona

As epona is the only “open” server, due to demand supply it has the highest active population by far.
The “leaders” of that server have done a great job over the years at preserving an open system and as such have been rewarded I like to argue with a influx of good EG players looking for such a world.

It’s nice to see good leadership and development pay off!
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Epona. It stands out from the other servers with its unique rolling system, it has a good economy and that's why a lot of people are playing there. If I were to quit my own server and xfer to another, I'd probably go to Epona.
Herne - LazyDrunks

Ranger 222Mage 220
Rogue 222
Warrior 221
Warrior 207

Yes Epona by far. Taranis has a lot of people too I heard but I also heard that it’s mostly low levels. Epona has a large amount of players for each area of the game. I moved there because of the huge player base, unique loot distribution, amazing economy, and free market. I don’t regret it

People also hate me because I sell my wings for 12.5m. Btw, selling mythic aeon arctic wings 12.5m
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge