Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Any event planned?

4 x gele would be good but 4 prots a day nty.
why not prot? You can kill it with 15 so doesnt take huge numbers or force people to stay awake or ruin their sleep routine for a weekend. If your on a dom server with bids and worry about missing a godly make rules to suit like anyone can bid whether they attend or not and have big bids after the event with all items up.

Personally i love to see any fast spawn weekends as it gives all timezones a fair chance to attend their share of bosses rather than just the usual 70% american 30% euro and nothing for the poor aussies and asians.
On the server i play the only decent drop since the unity update has been a single royal dex vit atk brace the rest have been bank fillers. Sure it drops more pures but the loot is absolute rubbish and the thing is a chore mainly for farming dkp. 4 x the mighty poison weap, expose weakness rings doesn't really appeal to me personally. 4 / 8 x gele and or BT would be far more interesting.
Rip didn’t realize some servers didn’t need DG drops anymore
Lucky!

4x the DG drops for a weekend, sign me up, even if the rest of the loot is garbage that alone sounds worth it to me.
Also who knows, always a chance something decent will drop, and on top of that if the boss isn’t worth your time drop wise just don’t kill it.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

why not prot? You can kill it with 15 so doesnt take huge numbers or force people to stay awake or ruin their sleep routine for a weekend. If your on a dom server with bids and worry about missing a godly make rules to suit like anyone can bid whether they attend or not and have big bids after the event with all items up.

Personally i love to see any fast spawn weekends as it gives all timezones a fair chance to attend their share of bosses rather than just the usual 70% american 30% euro and nothing for the poor aussies and asians.
On the server i play the only decent drop since the unity update has been a single royal dex vit atk brace the rest have been bank fillers. Sure it drops more pures but the loot is absolute rubbish and the thing is a chore mainly for farming dkp. 4 x the mighty poison weap, expose weakness rings doesn't really appeal to me personally. 4 / 8 x gele and or BT would be far more interesting.
Lucky!

4x the DG drops for a weekend, sign me up, even if the rest of the loot is garbage that alone sounds worth it to me.
Also who knows, always a chance something decent will drop, and on top of that if the boss isn’t worth your time drop wise just don’t kill it.
Just think its a bad raid with too much poor loot and bt would be a much better option if this hypothetical event were to take place esp as it has a slow spawn rate where as prot spawns daily already. More of a daily boss with poor loot we have been killing for years vs more of a twice weekly boss with as of now comparatively decent loot i know which i would prefer.

Lucky!

Just think its a bad raid with too much poor loot and bt would be a much better option if this hypothetical event were to take place esp as it has a slow spawn rate where as prot spawns daily already. More of a daily boss with poor loot we have been killing for years vs more of a twice weekly boss with as of now comparatively decent loot i know which i would prefer.
True, the loot table hasn't been in our favour. A lot of pures though. I wouldn't mind either event as long as it's not too overwhelming and overkill.
Herne - LazyDrunks

Ranger 222Mage 220
Rogue 222
Warrior 221
Warrior 207

I keep asking..

Can we pls have a weekend event ? 4x Prot and 8x Gele would be fantastic...
As much as the enthusiasm is great, from my own personal experience with trying to badger OTM and VR into caving to my proposals, spamming just doesn't work.
As much as I would love the event you describe, I'd suggest giving VR some time to put it into action :)
While it may seem as simple as toggling a switch, there are other concerns that they need to be aware of that could distract from the new content update that they expect to release in 2 months.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Hey!

We have events for both in-game and the forums (most competitions) planned throughout the year. This is on top of the content updates and other holiday events (Ostara, Samhain, etc).

We'll post an announcement for each event before it begins to give players advanced notice so they don't miss it.

We currently have two planned for March, one in-game and one community event so stay tuned for more details once they've been finalized!