Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Blossom leveling Quest

Can you still get to level 190 with the blossoms quest from level 180?
Yes but it’s far far slower. 181+ you receive XP drop off. Sadly VR removed it going to 200 because levelling isn’t hard enough as it is
I'm not mad about this honestly. In reality is was rich dudes who were exploiting the quest because they could buy 11k blossoms easily. So 180-200 took an hour of spamming quest instead of days of hardcore lixing.
Since when did they nerf the quest? I don’t see it anywhere in the past update notes
They nerfed quite some time ago. Like at least 2-3 months ago now.
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack
Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.

Since when did they nerf the quest? I don’t see it anywhere in the past update notes
The announcement can be found here back in October.

On the reasoning for the change, the quest was broken, it was obviously broken, we let it go for a while to give you folks a break but it was never going to be allowed to stay like that forever.
This was Schwing's response to the player outcry (full post here).

VR says it was a bug, so it was a bug. Players may have different opinions, but because they cannot provide proof, the truth is how VR says it is.

As for the change in general, I don't think it needs to be brought up again and rehashed...it's in the past. To answer the OP's question, yes you could level to 190 with blossoms, but with the xp drop off, it will only be a good option for the first few levels...after that, it's probably in your better interest to continue leveling normally.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

I don’t know why people hate the tower so much for leveling :?
It’s like 100x easier than dealing with trolls and firbolgs :geek:
As said above the blossom quest ended up causing lots of drama etc, only a few players really benefitted from it in the end. I was fortunate enough to be the first player on my whole server to figure it out and didn’t share the secret till I exploited it ( :oops: ) but even then that spot got overrun quick.

Grinding in this game takes time, but what mmo doesn’t? I hate to say this, but it is just part of the genre.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at