Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Daily log in rewards.

daily rewards need to be better imho
I don't know if I would agree with this sentiment. The purpose of daily log in rewards from what I see is to give players an extra reward for at least logging in once a day, not to give players easy access to enough plat items that they don't need to acquire any or much elsewhere.
Personally the only change I would like to see is some sigils added to the mixture, but even this may be too overpowered for the goal of the log in rewards.

For players who want some more plat items but don't want to buy plat or use gold (or can't due to the item they are after) there is a good selection of free plat offers through the game.

I think OTM and VR designed a pretty fair plat currency and have given players a lot of options to acquire the gear between bounty shops, free plat offers, tradeable premium items, chests, log in rewards, and then ofc the plat store.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

daily rewards need to be better imho
I don't know if I would agree with this sentiment. The purpose of daily log in rewards from what I see is to give players an extra reward for at least logging in once a day, not to give players easy access to enough plat items that they don't need to acquire any or much elsewhere.
Personally the only change I would like to see is some sigils added to the mixture, but even this may be too overpowered for the goal of the log in rewards.

For players who want some more plat items but don't want to buy plat or use gold (or can't due to the item they are after) there is a good selection of free plat offers through the game.

I think OTM and VR designed a pretty fair plat currency and have given players a lot of options to acquire the gear between bounty shops, free plat offers, tradeable premium items, chests, log in rewards, and then ofc the plat store.
+1... I don’t think anything needs to be changed. The current items provided aren’t really meant to make things easier... Bob explained this perfectly.
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

Hi guys, does anyone know why the bounty pledge has been taken off our daily log in rewards?
Because Celtic hero devs have never liked giving back to their player base, don't like giving anything away for free. This community has gotten so use to it now that no one here will have any problems with it.

Because Celtic hero devs have never liked giving back to their player base, don't like giving anything away for free. This community has gotten so use to it now that no one here will have any problems with it.
I guess that's why pretty much everything can be acquired without a player personally spending money.
I'm not a shortcut to support, don't expect a reply to PMs asking about support issues.

I guess that's why pretty much everything can be acquired without a player personally spending money.
Rekt
Herne - LazyDrunks

Ranger 222Mage 220
Rogue 222
Warrior 221
Warrior 207