Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Daily log in rewards.

Because Celtic hero devs have never liked giving back to their player base, don't like giving anything away for free. This community has gotten so use to it now that no one here will have any problems with it.
I guess that's why pretty much everything can be acquired without a player personally spending money.
Rekt
Not really rekt infant. It's wrecked btw so learn how to spell.

One purple token a month isn't going to hurt you in revenu but gives some of it something to look forward to at the end of those 30 days. Plus you significantly nerfed the purple bounties or removed them completely, went over a month of doing max bounties and didn't get one purple token and only a hand full of greens. Ninja nerf there!

This comment shows how unprofessional you are? You speak down to your players like this?

I guess that's why pretty much everything can be acquired without a player personally spending money.
Rekt

One purple token a month isn't going to hurt you in revenu but gives some of it something to look forward to at the end of those 30 days. Plus you significantly nerfed the purple bounties or removed them completely, went over a month of doing max bounties and didn't get one purple token and only a hand full of greens. Ninja nerf there!

This comment shows how unprofessional you are? You speak down to your players like this?
I’m not really sure what you’re trying to argue here

Your bounty pledges got took away not the tokens

Also given you did start by degrading the company I don’t think you can then call them out for “speaking down to your players”

Rekt

I’m not really sure what you’re trying to argue here

Your bounty pledges got took away not the tokens

Also given you did start by degrading the company I don’t think you can then call them out for “speaking down to your players”
so they got taken out, thanks for confirming that for me.

Rekt

Whoo boy. if rekt annoys you, spending time on the internet or texting the majority of people must really give ya a headache.

Schwing's point was directly in response to your comment that "nothing is given for free". He commented otherwise, and I agree with him. Yes, it is much slower...but that's the point of platinum, to speed things up for a cost.

Bringing up alleged bounty quest changes isn't really relevant to this thread.

I personally really like that Schwing is willing to pop onto the forums and share his honest opinion as a person (honestly he doesn't do it enough imo ;) ). It may or may not be "professional" in your opinion, but that doesn't really mean anything. People can have very different opinions of what "professional" is.

The way I look at it in my day-to-day life is that if you want a respectful answer, be respectful when asking.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

daily rewards need to be better imho
The purpose of daily log in rewards from what I see is to give players an extra reward for at least logging in once a day, not to give players easy access to enough plat items that they don't need to acquire any or much elsewhere.
When has Splendid ever said this?

I agree that the daily rewards could be better, at least for endgame(-ish) players. Super potions arent really items people will be happy with, if they say otherwise, oke then im glad you like it, many dont. Sigils could indeed be a nice addition, and the super pots being replaced with heroic lixs is something I would love to see.
Perkamentus, lv 230 Full Doch Gul Ice Mage
Avanor, lv 220 Rogue
Silvos, lv 191 Ranger

Retired Chieftain now Clansman of Pegasus, Lugh.

Rekt

Let’s not be too quick to speak, here. The point of this forum is friendly conversation about the daily quests, not talking bad about the choices of the team. Eragon explains this pretty well. Only thing I’d add is that you can’t bake cookies without getting up and going into the kitchen, take the time to make em and then wait for them to bake and cool. Sometimes we have to just have to work for the things you want. If you think about it if everything good in this game was free, there would be nothing to strive for and CH would be very different. I’d imagine there wouldn’t be as many active players, either.
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

Honestly I don't think it's that big of a deal, the bounty pledge is very easy to acquire and I would be much more displeased if a bounty token or certain valuable elixirs/potions were to be taken out. That being said I think I cannot recall where the take out of the pledge has been announced to the players, but even minor changes like these should be included in update announcement posts.
Herne - LazyDrunks

Ranger 222Mage 220
Rogue 222
Warrior 221
Warrior 207

Rekt

Whoo boy. if rekt annoys you, spending time on the internet or texting the majority of people must really give ya a headache.

Schwing's point was directly in response to your comment that "nothing is given for free". He commented otherwise, and I agree with him. Yes, it is much slower...but that's the point of platinum, to speed things up for a cost.

Bringing up alleged bounty quest changes isn't really relevant to this thread.

I personally really like that Schwing is willing to pop onto the forums and share his honest opinion as a person (honestly he doesn't do it enough imo ;) ). It may or may not be "professional" in your opinion, but that doesn't really mean anything. People can have very different opinions of what "professional" is.

The way I look at it in my day-to-day life is that if you want a respectful answer, be respectful when asking.
This topic is about the purple bounty tokens being taken out the daily rewards, schwings comment was suggesting we got these for free in-game, me pointing out that we don't get these for free in-game anymore is pretty relevant to this topic.

No one was asking a question, I made a negative comment which was countered by a smart remark.

Professional is professional, it means exactly the same thing to everyone. It really can't mean anything else.

And for his honesty opinion, u know as well as i that that was a smart remark or comment.

Rekt

Let’s not be too quick to speak, here. The point of this forum is friendly conversation about the daily quests, not talking bad about the choices of the team. Eragon explains this pretty well. Only thing I’d add is that you can’t bake cookies without getting up and going into the kitchen, take the time to make em and then wait for them to bake and cool. Sometimes we have to just have to work for the things you want. If you think about it if everything good in this game was free, there would be nothing to strive for and CH would be very different. I’d imagine there wouldn’t be as many active players, either.
Nice u got a blue name now :D
Congrats.

daily rewards need to be better imho
The purpose of daily log in rewards from what I see is to give players an extra reward for at least logging in once a day, not to give players easy access to enough plat items that they don't need to acquire any or much elsewhere.
When has Splendid ever said this?

I agree that the daily rewards could be better, at least for endgame(-ish) players. Super potions arent really items people will be happy with, if they say otherwise, oke then im glad you like it, many dont. Sigils could indeed be a nice addition, and the super pots being replaced with heroic lixs is something I would love to see.
This quote was on the first page of this thread .-.

If you meant Schwing though... I don’t recall him ever saying it but I remember Muldar or Tadaah saying something along those lines in the past when they first came out and people complained there wasn’t anything great about them. May have been during beta, I can’t remember the where and when exactly.
Also I said “from what I see” meaning from my perspective or my opinion, I don’t mean to directly quote an OTM or VR staff person.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at