Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Top servers

What’s the current 3-5 strongest servers n how do they work ? Also what’s the economy like

I know epona is cheap and works on dicing but not sure on other servers
Define strongest.

Most endgame players? Most DG sets? Most BT kills?
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack
Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.

What’s the current 3-5 strongest servers n how do they work ? Also what’s the economy like

Define strongest.

Actively able to kill BT is what I’d say

Define strongest.

I believe more than half if not most servers by now actively kill BT. Some have been doing it for a while now and have over 50 kills, while some started recently. Herne is the later, we have 11 kills at the moment and counting. Economy is decent. Not bad but there is better. Rainbows 1k ea, sks 3k, idols 50 and restores 200. Scs 10k or less and hastes are 3-4k. Chests are 40-50k ea, tokens are 40-50.

Epona by far has the best economy amongs all servers but im sure u know that already.

Define strongest.

I believe more than half if not most servers by now actively kill BT. Some have been doing it for a while now and have over 50 kills, while some started recently. Herne is the later, we have 11 kills at the moment and counting. Economy is decent. Not bad but there is better. Rainbows 1k ea, sks 3k, idols 50 and restores 200. Scs 10k or less and hastes are 3-4k. Chests are 40-50k ea, tokens are 40-50.

Epona by far has the best economy amongs all servers but im sure u know that already.
In Morrigan we have like 75+ BT kills now.
Songz
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack

Wow that’s pretty impressive. How many people does it take to kill it as of rn? And in how mich time? Also, hows ur helm/kill ratio?

What’s Morri’s clan style, is it dominant clan / competitive based ? Is it dice or dkp

Also if you can pm avg prices for the usual, lixes n tokens n stuff I’d appreciate it

Wow that’s pretty impressive. How many people does it take to kill it as of rn? And in how mich time? Also, hows ur helm/kill ratio?
Usually are 40 people for a 15min fight. We have 5 helms right now. 2 warrior, 2 rogue, and 1 ranger helm.

What’s Morri’s clan style, is it dominant clan / competitive based ? Is it dice or dkp

Also if you can pm avg prices for the usual, lixes n tokens n stuff I’d appreciate it

We have comp occasionally for Prot. Rarely on Gelebron and never on Bloodthorn. Mordi, Necro, hrung all have competitions fr like 3 clans. It's mainly dkp based. So if you want gear you have to put in work. You can't be lazy and just roll for drops.

Rainbows are 1k, super xps are 3k, hastes 4k, restos 200g, idols are like 10g per, chests are 20-25k per. Tokens range differently all the time. Anywhere from 30k-60k. Depends on how scarce they are.
Songz
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack

Fingal- Whykicamoocow clan
1 dominant clan server which is^
BT/Gele die on spawn or within 24 hrs of spawn
Relatively cheap/fair market, in clan prices are cheaper/discounts given to clanmates.

DKP system, nothing is rolled for, you earn what you wish to get or achieve. Screenshot based DL/EDLWeaps (highest attends gets the weaps)

Good group of people and friends and family having fun in, and working for 1 goal which is having fun/building each other up as a family. Not everyone fits in the family.. i.e. scammers, trash talkers to other clans (keep your opinions to yourself) drop sellers, griefers.. given a warning once if it continues, you're gone. Pretty straight forward.

Multiple line chats to help you progress, coming soon: Moo big bro big sis system, for the inexperienced player or even for the experienced one.. we will have a general or guardian of the clan assigned to you, which dont bite ;) .. to help you get settled in! Lots of fun things and more good times are still to come.

Use line app

PM if interested in hearing more.