Re: Celtic Heroes new server

Them rascals don’t spend any time, just the parents money
;)
Can't buy lvl220, yet....
Ever heard of blossoms... oh wait ;)
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

I guess 19 servers isnt enough to choose from already ._.
Ikr :lol:
We got 4/5 dentists recommending merging servers and then the one going the complete opposite saying we should add more.
Bob The God

;)
Mass amounts of Heroic combos. I’ve opened hundreds and hundreds of chests but have never seen a crate of them (I got a mythic Mount before getting a crate of heroic combos, it’s kinda sad lol)... so the only way to get them it seems is to spend plat... so in a way you kind of can buy 220 since heroic combos are so OP and make leveling incredibly easy, and the only way to get them is by spending plat straight up as finding them in the markets is almost impossible from my experiences (unless if you wait like 5 years to build up enough heroic combos from daily rewards to go from 1-221 lol)
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

;)
Mass amounts of Heroic combos. I’ve opened hundreds and hundreds of chests but have never seen a crate of them (I got a mythic Mount before getting a crate of heroic combos, it’s kinda sad lol)... so the only way to get them it seems is to spend plat... so in a way you kind of can buy 220 since heroic combos are so OP and make leveling incredibly easy, and the only way to get them is by spending plat straight up as finding them in the markets is almost impossible from my experiences (unless if you wait like 5 years to build up enough heroic combos from daily rewards to go from 1-221 lol)
Yes but you still spend time playing to lvl with those HC's. You don't buy 220 you pay to make it go faster.
Herne:
Wardon- 220 Warrior
Cryptic- 220 Rogue

Epona:
Yeeticus- 220 Ranger

Let’s all be friendly here please... if you have a Nuada related question just read the subforum or ask there/send a pm directly. Posting publicly like this just causes nothing but headaches for the mods and the rest of us

Mod edit: Hijacking your post to +1 this ^
Bob The God

A new server sounds like a lot of fun. But at the moment we are spread thin and some servers struggle with numbers already. What the developers should work on is pumping out good content and making advertisement for the game to increase the playerbase. Once that is done and the majority of the servers are as populated as the current big servers now they could consider adding another server.
Herne - LazyDrunks

Ranger 222Mage 220
Rogue 222
Warrior 221
Warrior 207

I guess 19 servers isnt enough to choose from already ._.
Ikr :lol:
We got 4/5 dentists recommending merging servers and then the one going the complete opposite saying we should add more.
Dentists lol that's so random.

On the flip side to a new server. I suppose you'd have a better chance of being the best, get that clan up to end game status as people wouldn't be leaving to join the already established end-game clan. If I wasn't on a break when Nuada started I would of left my current server to start there for sure.