Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Super vs heroic elixir

Yea that would make sense thanks just seemed ify because I noticed the heroic combination elixir has a higher price but it has the exact same item description as the super combination elixir. I think the developer needs to be a little more clear/specific on the item descriptions so players know exactly what they are buying and how much everything is being boosted

Super combos r every super version of a lix combined and some potions (for 15mins)...

Hero combos are just the hero lixes combined except the potions also get a bigger buff..
Arawn- Invicta
SlyShadows - 220 Tank Warrior (Retired, Arawn)
Animosity - 217 Ranger (Retired, Arawn)
Noctum - 215 Fire Mage
Acrimony - 190 Lock Rogue

Proud Tank of Arawn

Easiest way to describe is to show the differences in lixs (for all elixirs, death does not remove the effect):

Knowledge Elixer: 2x xp gain for 15 minutes
Super Knowledge Elixer: 4x xp gain for 15 minutes
Heroic Elixer of Knowledge: 5x xp gain for 15 minutes

Haste elixir: 40% weapon delay reduction for 15 minutes
Super Haste Elixir: 50% weapon delay reduction for 15 minutes
Heroic Haste Elixir: 60% weapon delay reduction for 15 minutes

The basic idea is that:
-) normal elixirs are a small buff above what would be already expected for a player to have/gain on their own. It is still a buff, but it is a small one, and thus they are cheaper plat wise/gold wise.
-) super elixirs are a considerable buff above what a player would already have and provide for an even further enhanced game play
-) heroic elixirs are a super buff and provide an elite level of game play, or so they did, but due to their availability in chests their prices are lower typically than super or normal elixirs whereby players can only obtain these for plat and it is more cost effective to buy chests than lixs from the plat store.
hero Hastes, combos, and xps are still pretty rare and fetch a decent penny though.

I hope this helps :)
If you have any further questions don't hesitate to ask!
--Bob
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at