Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

App Not Available

The app seems to have disappeared from the USA app store for IOS. When searching directly through the app store the game does not show up and when clicking the link on the main website that brings you to the app store this message appears, "App Not Available, this app is currently not available in your country or region" (I'm on the United States country). I have tried from my iPhone, iPad, and even clicked the link through my PC, same error on all 3.

Re: App Not Available

Dang, guess Apple was tired of VR :lol:
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack
Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.

its because of those undisclosed loot box rates ;)

whatever it is i'm sure it will get fixed soon (at least I hope it will be).

from what i've seen this is an apple only thing, I downloaded CH on an android emulator the other night.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

from what i've seen this is an apple only thing, I downloaded CH on an android emulator the other night.
Maybe, it's possible Apple didn't bother to check if VR added the feature before pulling the plug. I'm sure that once VR gets into the office in a couple hours, they will get it fixed up. It does seem to only affect IOS store, the app is still showing up on the Play Store for me.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

I got a different theory. Lol.

Apple put out a statement earlier today telling app developers to disclose or remove screen recording code in their app. Otherwise they will be removed from the app store. This could be the reason they aren't on the iOS store at the moment, but it also could be a completely unrelated reason.

Proud Owner of a Blessed White Yule Crown

We’re looking into this, it’s very odd as we’ve had no communication about any issue.
I'm not a shortcut to support, don't expect a reply to PMs asking about support issues.

I got a different theory. Lol.

Apple put out a statement earlier today telling app developers to disclose or remove screen recording code in their app. Otherwise they will be removed from the app store. This could be the reason they aren't on the iOS store at the moment, but it also could be a completely unrelated reason.

I suppose it’s possible, but not likely in my opinion. It looks like most of the apps in question are connected with Glassbox in some way, and the main apps it’s been used with are travel/hotel apps, there’s nothing said about any games that are connected with it.

It is an interesting coincidence...
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

They have added loot drop rating in chests