Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Lvl 130 rogue whats the best pet

I dont need that much a dps pet ability and i wonder if its worth to get a chicken/hare and if yes, wich one is the best
Im lvl 130 dex build using: qs, ss, ls, pw maxed and riposte about 17/30 and i feel like it takes too long to regen when not lixing(ls does arround 450 heal and bw has no points doing just 70 heal)
lvl 145 rogue
lvl 60 ranger

Both fignal

Re: Lvl 130 rogue whats the best pet

I dont need that much a dps pet ability and i wonder if its worth to get a chicken/hare and if yes, wich one is the best
Im lvl 130 dex build using: qs, ss, ls, pw maxed and riposte about 17/30 and i feel like it takes too long to regen when not lixing(ls does arround 450 heal and bw has no points doing just 70 heal)
Spider is best cheap DPS pet
Poison damage can’t be beat and the overall stat up works well for rogues.
Chicken is a good hybrid as well between a support healing pet and one that helps your DPS a bit.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Like Bob said I would use spider or chicken. Hare literally does nothing to add anything to any skills whatsoever just adds energy and health off skill. If you want and can afford both hare and spider/chicken go that route then. Hare will cost you lock every time against good players.
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.

I dont have a ton of gold to spend on pets so i wanna buy one tier 2 Pet and lvl it up
If anyone could give some numbers of tier 2 chicken/spider of how much heal/dmf they give at lvl 1,2,3 and 4 at max ability would be great
*I kind of need heal, im ok with energy but i want to know if a chicken is worth
lvl 145 rogue
lvl 60 ranger

Both fignal

do you have problems with energy? if so, pick hare.
I ca regen it pretty fast even when in combat and im getting better lux too
So im thinking between chicken and spider...
Stats are same but its about the skill; does the spider skill do that much dmg(lets say lvl 4 Brown spider with 1500 ability)
lvl 145 rogue
lvl 60 ranger

Both fignal