Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Coolest name ideas?

Eragon123 wrote:My first few character names were all based off of book or other game characters (I was going through a massive Runescape phase when I first started CH lol). But my newer characters have had slightly better names. My warrior's name is SirPrysing, and my druid's name is SirRenitee ;)

Your warrior ought to be a rogue, hahaha. I'm a big fan of SirRenitee though (surprising is good I just prefer serenity).

I also was a fan of using other character names, but I find that the best names are (cool), awe inspiring or slightly intimidating and puns (or just have a double meaning where both make sens). Brutal, savage names only work imo if they also inspire power or are awe inspiring.

One name I liked was WinterKing, but Durst Andreas, which I play right now, I just wanted him to have regular type of name as he is a regular guy for now. With a nice ring to it of course. :)

Some ideas I’ve had are
AndAllThatJazz (an inside joke me and my family have)
Archangel (prob would be a mage with wings lol)
Highland Lassie
RageQuit
Justmyluck
Pickpocketses (spelled as Sméagol would say it :D)
ieatChicken
LuckyShamrock

I had other ideas but I can’t remember them :lol: Hopefully one day when I’m not a noob anymore I’ll use some of these.
Don’t trust the glitter squirrels. They’ll only drive you nuts.

Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit. I ginger snap.

My mage 'Icewallow' is probably my most creative and the name I'm most proud of, but I also have a druid named 'Tairy Hesticles' (a classic).

Simple, yet effective.
Morrigan <Havoc>
Deytre - Tank - 223
FromBehind - Locker - 200
Icewallow - Ice mage - 170 somethin' (under construction)

Armo wrote:My PvP ice mage: IcyDeadPeople

Sockthief wrote:Sockthief is by far the best name, And anyone who says different is going to be missing some socks soon.

:lol: Awesome you both. I’ve seen you, Sockthief, a few times on Danu. I always laugh when I see that name.

“Trolls are real! They steal your socks... but only the left ones. What’s with that?”
Don’t trust the glitter squirrels. They’ll only drive you nuts.

Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit. I ginger snap.