Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Bounty glitch? Or am I just doing something wrong (@mods this isn’t an actual glitch report ;) )

So the bounty as shown above says I need to point out the tonal incompetence to 4 sandhides, yet when I went to do that it didn’t mark the bounty complete.
As shown I was very clear in my message to them. I was stern, with a clear voice, and didn’t go off on any tangents.
Any other advice on how to let them know they shouldn’t try singing and that they are just tone death?

Thanks
— Bob
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Re: Bounty glitch? Or am I just doing something wrong (@mods this isn’t an actual glitch report ;) )

Hmmm. Maybe they didn't understand what "aweful" meant. Full of awe? ;)

Or perhaps you are required to serenade them to show them just how bad they are.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Re: Bounty glitch? Or am I just doing something wrong (@mods this isn’t an actual glitch report ;) )

Hmmm. Maybe they didn't understand what "aweful" meant. Full of awe? ;)

Or perhaps you are required to serenade them to show them just how bad they are.
Rip my aweful spelling
Maybe one day they will add spell check to the game :lol:
Bob The God

So the bounty as shown above says I need to point out the tonal incompetence to 4 sandhides, yet when I went to do that it didn’t mark the bounty complete.
As shown I was very clear in my message to them. I was stern, with a clear voice, and didn’t go off on any tangents.
Any other advice on how to let them know they shouldn’t try singing and that they are just tone death?

Thanks
— Bob
We need an admin here to get this man a bounty prize. Totally purple token worthy.
Xanadu - Mage 228+ - Forever - Rosmerta

I think you have to insult them individually ;).
I tried this; they don't respond to whispers either :/
That being said, I don't think their harmony is that bad (you should hear the Lifebinder quartet they have on 3rd Saturdays, really good soulful lyrics if you can get past the hissing).

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

I think you have to insult them individually ;).
I tried this; they don't respond to whispers either :/
That being said, I don't think their harmony is that bad (you should hear the Lifebinder quartet they have on 3rd Saturdays, really good soulful lyrics if you can get past the hissing).
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Ya, pms just don’t seem to be doing the trick either...
I mean, I really don’t want to have to kill them, that’s clearly taking it too far, i mean it’s just their voices that are bad. If people died for how bad their voices were I wouldn’t make it out of the shower alive :lol:
Hmmm
This is a pickle, ima have to keep thinking on this one
Hmmmmmm
Bob The God