Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Best Android Emulators for Mac .-.

So before now I've been running Nox for playing CH on my mac and it ran really well. No lag, could assign keybinds that worked well, among some other nice small controls that were lacking from the mac version of bluestacks and others.
But now its not working anymore, its continually glitching at the 99% load in (used to be a security thing where I'd have to verify it, but now that isn't even an option).
Anyways, since Nox isn't working, and bluestacks for mac doesn't have keybinds (which are pretty much necessary to play ch on an emulator) I was wondering if anyone else that uses a Mac has found a good emulator to run or knows how to fix this.
thanks!
-Bob
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Re: Best Android Emulators for Mac .-.

No experience with Mac, but try MeMu(don't even know if they do Mac lol), it's what I use and from what I've seen it's similar to Nox (has keybinds etc.).

Edit: appears they don't support for Mac
Look here though.

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

So before now I've been running Nox for playing CH on my mac and it ran really well. No lag, could assign keybinds that worked well, among some other nice small controls that were lacking from the mac version of bluestacks and others.
But now its not working anymore, its continually glitching at the 99% load in (used to be a security thing where I'd have to verify it, but now that isn't even an option).
Anyways, since Nox isn't working, and bluestacks for mac doesn't have keybinds (which are pretty much necessary to play ch on an emulator) I was wondering if anyone else that uses a Mac has found a good emulator to run or knows how to fix this.
thanks!
-Bob

Yes Bluestacks has keybinds idk what u mean I use it o.o

thanks!
-Bob

Yes Bluestacks has keybinds idk what u mean I use it o.o
The Mac version does? I redownloaded it today and saw they finally added some of the pc features to the mac version, but there was no way to set up keybinds for CH
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Huh, weird.

I encountered this issue today, tried a bunch of solutions from simply updating, creating new emulators and even reinstalled the program entirely yet couldn’t get past 99%
“Brevity is the soul of wit.”