Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Might come back

I used to play a lot and I’m thinking of coming back. My brother and I used to play this game back in 2013ish (Ultima and Rainman if you remember on Sulis). I cannot get my old account back, tried to contact the devs they didn’t help too much. Imma start from scratch, how many of my old comrades are still playing this game if any? Lol what’s the platinum situation like?

Re: Might come back

I used to play a lot and I’m thinking of coming back. My brother and I used to play this game back in 2013ish (Ultima and Rainman if you remember on Sulis). I cannot get my old account back, tried to contact the devs they didn’t help too much. Imma start from scratch, how many of my old comrades are still playing this game if any? Lol what’s the platinum situation like?

I think I vaaaguely remember a Rainmain from back in the day. Welcome back! I see from your last few posts that you had contacted Support about the account in the past, I'm assuming that didn't turn out so well? That's unfortunate. You could try again if you haven't already (depending on how the Support response from last time went), though it will probably be easier to just start from scratch.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

I will prolly start from scratch. My brother and I used to be be in Ret and SulisLegends if I remember correctly long time ago. How many of you r left from that time?
I was in SulisLegend’s feeder clan Endurable for my first few months in the game, never ended up graduating into SL because of the drama between them and Ret. Been playing off and on since then. There’s maybe a handful of old timers left who still play...most of them are in Retribution, and not as active these days (honestly I’m not either lol). Usually, the only place you’ll see the really old characters are at raids or occasionally camping 215. Due to sharing/gifting of accounts over the years as players leave, the characters may not necessarily be played by the same people as back in the day, but you will probably recognize a couple character names.

Ah I see well I was gunna start again last year but I got busy and forgot about it. I was in Jah as well for a brief time, I’ll play for a little while causually now! Until a double play sale of course lol it still takes and ungodly amount of time to level right?

Ah I see well I was gunna start again last year but I got busy and forgot about it. I was in Jah as well for a brief time, I’ll play for a little while causually now! Until a double play sale of course lol it still takes and ungodly amount of time to level right?
Yup ;)

I will prolly start from scratch. My brother and I used to be be in Ret and SulisLegends if I remember correctly long time ago. How many of you r left from that time?
Quite a few actually.
“Brevity is the soul of wit.”

We're actually kind of in the same boat. I just started again recently, from scratch. I started a mage, which haven't really played before (I mostly played ranger, but I also had a rogue and tried a druid and mage a couple times, but not much :)) and I've never really rushed my leveling, but this time around has been significantly quicker (at least so far). My mage is at least as easy as my rogue was originally, if not a little easier. It still seems like it'll be a helluvalota grinding, but maybe slightly less. Maybe like 5% which I think will make a slight difference. Anyway, GL.