Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: FFS Please get rid of Ymir!!!!

Even if the weapons are useless, the boss's existence doesn't take anything away from the game.
Ummm correction, today I was trying to lix in the Tan bog room and my firestorm hit the dagger Ymir ;)

This really happened, but even then Ymir’s are fun to kill occasionally. Even if they stay up so what, they are nice to have up for when you are dead bored and want a fun easy challenge (anyone who tells me that aoe skill isn’t challenging needs to go more glass cannon :lol: )
Oldies remember shivercowl being in the middle of dustwither, and I'm pretty sure he wasn't passive either...

The only problem I have with ymir is his insane ice resist, but it kinda makes sense.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

Even if the weapons are useless, the boss's existence doesn't take anything away from the game.
Ummm correction, today I was trying to lix in the Tan bog room and my firestorm hit the dagger Ymir ;)

This really happened, but even then Ymir’s are fun to kill occasionally. Even if they stay up so what, they are nice to have up for when you are dead bored and want a fun easy challenge (anyone who tells me that aoe skill isn’t challenging needs to go more glass cannon :lol: )
Oldies remember shivercowl being in the middle of dustwither, and I'm pretty sure he wasn't passive either...

The only problem I have with ymir is his insane ice resist, but it kinda makes sense.
Ah those were fun days and ya I’m pretty sure it wasn’t passive either. Then again, back in those days people still killed met bosses though
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Ah those were fun days and ya I’m pretty sure it wasn’t passive either. Then again, back in those days people still killed met bosses though
Dont forget Ironspike and deadroot </3 I miss those bosses :'(
Proud to be the Biggest Noob in crom :)
(Warrior) Heroskill: 191 - retired

Herne
(Druid) DemDruidsDoe - 221 (Totem Build Druid)

---> https://myanimelist.net/profile/Heroskill <---

I've been told by a few people that bosses have a less likely chance of spawning if a bunch of bosses are up already. Idk if that's true or not but what I do know from experience is if you find a legacy their is a good chance another legacy is up somewhere. I've had it happen many many times. And then I won't see another legacy for a day or two then boom I find 3 in 1 hour.
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.