Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

FFS Please get rid of Ymir!!!!

Please, for the love of God get rid of all those Red, Worthless Giants known as YMIR. There were 3 spawned in Carrow the other day on Donn!!!!! The drops are soooooo worthless, that nobody even bothers killing them anymore! Can you please replace with a new MOB or even a Dragon , or Spider, or anything that has good drops!?!?!?!?!??! I can't be the only one right??? Anytime someone announces " Ymir is up in Fianna" We get a steady stream of " YUCK", "Worthless", "LEAVE HIM". Thanks for letting me rant. Love the game, Hate Ymir.

Cheers
Wrantyx
Ranger
Clan: Concordiia , Donn Server

Re: FFS Please get rid of Ymir!!!!

Ymir weapons(especially the hammer, but not the caster weps) are op for their level, you just need to know how to use them.

Fun fact, before legacy, a hammer would go for 1m on lugh. Now its only worth 30k.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

Someone once said that there are only a set number of Legacies that can spawn in a zone at any given time, and therefore a Ymir being up would be holding the place of something potentially better.

Is there any truth in this?
MrsDredd - 223 Rogue
Penny Dreadful - 220 Tank Warrior
NurseDredd - 220 Druid
DreadOnFire - 220 Fire Mage
Dreadshot - 220 Ranger
Dreadlocks - 190 Locker

Pegasus, Lugh
Celtic Heroes noob since September 2017

Someone once said that there are only a set number of Legacies that can spawn in a zone at any given time, and therefore a Ymir being up would be holding the place of something potentially better.

This. I’ve started looking at making a Ymir hunting party to free up the space for legacies people care to take down
http://lparchive.org/Knights-of-the-Old-Republic-II/

Rosmerta - Axiom

160+ Druid
200+ rogue
200+ ranger

This. I’ve started looking at making a Ymir hunting party to free up the space for legacies people care to take down
There aren't shared spawn points. In Beta I've seen everything up.

Atleast move them out of the boggan rooms. So annoying having that fatass sitting in the middle of the room and one bad firestorm or Phoenix skill and you’re done for.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge