Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Roadmap

+1

Even just something tentative, so we can get an idea as to where the game is thinking about going.
Between time and plat, this game is really an investment for many and it would be helpful for us to have an idea for what coming in the future :)
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

In the past that hasn't worked out well. Otm would say maybe to something or they were thinking about something and players would lose their minds and badger them if things weren't implemented quickly or if they changed their minds
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

In the past that hasn't worked out well. Otm would say maybe to something or they were thinking about something and players would lose their minds and badger them if things weren't implemented quickly or if they changed their minds
It would be better for players to know whats coming so they can at least give their views if the idea is really horrible.
Hi

It would be better for players to know whats coming so they can at least give their views if the idea is really horrible.
2 patterns:
1. They share their upcoming expansion to the public and get criticism because they think it's bad.
2. They reveal nothing and release the expansion and take criticism to make changes but don't change anything minor.
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

If being honest, I thought by the tittle it was going to be a suggestion for some type of map change lol (maybe a glowing line on the map on how to get to your next quest)

I’m not exactly certain if the Unity update is considered done per say, some bugs like being teleported after you log, cant trade on Bridge of Deapair, and probably a couple other bugs that needs fixing are still present.

This is what was listed on the developers’ diary a while back (which seemed so long ago)

The Game Plan:
Before we dive completely into this task, we plan on releasing a quality-of-life update to the game. This will include a new pet (chest), fashion (both chest and vendor, hopefully), mount (let me check on this one. There was something interesting about one of these items.) and a number of items to make your life easier. Below are number improvements we’re investigating. We can’t promise you how many or which one specifically are going to make it into this update, but we’re going to try to fit in as many as possible in a short amount of time. We want to get this update out and complete this task as soon as possible. The faster we update Unity; the faster we get back to developing new content and fixing larger issues for you!
  • ● Bulk Mailing: Take all/Delete all mail
    ● Removing penalties for 220+ level
    ● Change to armor quests, so you don’t have to write in a ticket for that pesky item you dropped 4 years ago
    ● Highlighting the last selected item
    ● Adding playtime to UI (somewhere)
These are just a few ideas/examples. We’ll still be able to run events such as the XP events, so we’ll be hosting events both while updating and after. :) I'm posting this later in the day as more people are coming into the forums, so if we don't answer right away, it's just because we've gone home for the day. We'll try and answer as many questions as possible in the morning.
We did technically get a new pet, new mount, fashion, removing penalties for 220+, although we are missing all of the other stuff.

With the new year, I think it’s a good idea to refresh on the diary, especially since people are uncertain if the other added stuff mentioned above are going to be implemented.

+1

It'd be great. But I think it's too much to expect from current VR team. There are many glitches been in game for a long time. Support tickets has to wait so long to get an answer which is not a fix most of the time and requires mailing several times until it gets fixed. They didn't even remove old fashions from chests and made current chests trash. I don't think it was intentional it was because lack of team imo.

Thousands of people downloading the game every couple days and quit before they reach lvl 50 because this game is so hard for new starters. Many gets scammed before they have an actual idea about game. We have a person who has scammed hundreds of players so far. He recently unbanned and continue his job.

How many threads got a serious answer from VR ? People in forums are your free employees. You don't have to make every change we request but at least listen and give an answer.