Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Bring back event mount shops?

Hi all,
Just interested to hear general opinion on this thought and to see if people miss the shops as much as I do. Maybe it is another drive for PAY TO WIN but surely a mount shop would be cool :)
Penny for your thoughts,
JDDT
JDDT lvl 216 ranger
Rogue10 lvl 100+ rogue

----------
Epona
----------

Evil Clowns are always laughing, haha.

Re: Bring back event mount shops?

Maybe do a legacy shop for old event mounts? idk how I feel about just bringing them all back as that would easily over inflate the market, but another gold sink would be nice :)
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Maybe do a legacy shop for old event mounts? idk how I feel about just bringing them all back as that would easily over inflate the market, but another gold sink would be nice :)
I really liked the old mount shop set up to where you could buy any speed mount ranging from 20% - 85% speed and the slower ones were cheap so a player could have a cheap starter mount.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

I like this, the shop mount market isn’t even that big so I don’t see an issue. All mounts should be included but clouds, carpets, sleds, and brooms, those should remain as history and keep their rarity.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Kinda like the legacy shop in the sewer maybe?
Except with just 1 slot to refresh. At (or above?) original shop prices.
That way it would often have junkier mounts (5-50% speed) that would take it up to slow people down from buying a bunch of rare mounts and flooding the market.

But at any price, this would be devaluing all the old mounts people bought originally and even aeon chest mounts, so idk +0.

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

I like this, the shop mount market isn’t even that big so I don’t see an issue. All mounts should be included but clouds, carpets, sleds, and brooms, those should remain as history and keep their rarity.
Either that or they need to be insanely rare
Also they should all be marked with “Aeon,” as these mounts are often times more of a fash statement than a lux statement.
Kinda like the legacy shop in the sewer maybe?
Except with just 1 slot to refresh. At (or above?) original shop prices.
That way it would often have junkier mounts (5-50% speed) that would take it up to slow people down from buying a bunch of rare mounts and flooding the market.

But at any price, this would be devaluing all the old mounts people bought originally and even aeon chest mounts, so idk +0.
Ya basically what I was thinking, except maybe like 2 slots with higher chance for lower tier mounts, with older mounts being the rarest.
Bob The God

Im in favor of adding any way to get old mounts back. The lost lux vendor should have mount section too, i think it'd be very fun.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

No. Literally every single mount is worth more then the old shop price, and in some cases over 10-20x more.

This would flop as bad as bringing back darkflame did, because the stats of event mounts arent all that useful besides the speed(which chest mounts go faster anyway).

As always, we need creativity(new mounts), not rehashing.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

No. Literally every single mount is worth more then the old shop price, and in some cases over 10-20x more.

As always, we need creativity, not rehashing.
Can’t think of a single mount except maybe cloud that fits that description... chest aeon mounts have a higher resale than shop ones on every world I’ve been to. Broom, cloud, and carpet have the highest, but at most it’s 3-5* original price. Reaper rings still sell for 20* original price even with legacy lux shop, so I don’t see why mounts would be adversely affected when lux has higher markup and hasn’t been effected, if anything price has gone up even more...

I’m all for new stuff, but if rereleases are marked aeon and done like other rereleased lux I don’t see why not.
Bob The God

As always, we need creativity, not rehashing.
Can’t think of a single mount except maybe cloud that fits that description... chest aeon mounts have a higher resale than shop ones on every world I’ve been to. Broom, cloud, and carpet have the highest, but at most it’s 3-5* original price. Reaper rings still sell for 20* original price even with legacy lux shop, so I don’t see why mounts would be adversely affected when lux has higher markup and hasn’t been effected, if anything price has gone up even more...

I’m all for new stuff, but if rereleases are marked aeon and done like other rereleased lux I don’t see why not.
60% sleds and 70% carpets were only 200k each.
Some worlds value rare items or mounts more then others aswell.

The only reason reaper rings sell for a ton is because people say its an unbeatable ring(which i dont agree with but thats another topic). Theres nothing statwise that would make someone overpay for a mount, its basically just fashion, just like darkflame... If you look at the sewer lux shop, tell me how many of those items actually retained their value. I see people struggle to sell sunshard ammies for half, and they sell to the shop for that.

Also, the aeon arguement is pointless. 99% of people dont really care if something is *aeon* or not, as its the exact same item. Alot of people, myself included, would actually rather have aeon fashion because its cheaper.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr