Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Bring back event mount shops?

Im in favor of adding any way to get old mounts back. The lost lux vendor should have mount section too, i think it'd be very fun.
Yeh bro something along the lines of a 'time mount vendor' would be awesome haha. Good Idea!
JDDT lvl 216 ranger
Rogue10 lvl 100+ rogue

----------
Epona
----------

Evil Clowns are always laughing, haha.

Im in favor of adding any way to get old mounts back. The lost lux vendor should have mount section too, i think it'd be very fun.
Yeh bro something along the lines of a 'time mount vendor' would be awesome haha. Good Idea!
There is the "lost lux vendor", id say that mounts on that calibar could be called luxury so just adding the mounts section to his shop on top of rings, braces and ammies would be good imo.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

The problem with worrying about devaluing mounts and that's why we shouldn't have a mount shop is just taking into account the players that already have enough gold and doesn't take into account the new player that can drop 100k on a 40% speed increase and doesn't want a war mount that dies all the time. Heck, just throw basic stick mounts with 0 effect so collectors don't freak out.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

No. Literally every single mount is worth more then the old shop price, and in some cases over 10-20x more.

This would flop as bad as bringing back darkflame did, because the stats of event mounts arent all that useful besides the speed(which chest mounts go faster anyway).

As always, we need creativity(new mounts), not rehashing.
+1 lux shop was cool to bring back but I think mounts should be more than a bring back type of thing. If VR does have plans to make new mounts. Make a Treant mount please :) it's a big tree that is evil looking, we can ride on it's shoulder or branches, idea from another game I used to play but don't go crazy with the size a small tree will do like the old tree charms from beltane.
P.s don't make it a super expensive battle mount..

I definitely think this could work but with adjustments in prices in the days before items at that time costing 1 million are equivalent to 4 million today. The legacy shop like in the sewer is a nice idea, but there must be a sharp increase in price or the mounts that we used today will be wiped out because it costs more than 400k for 80% mount while in the old game you can by an 80/10 for 250k. So definitely it needs to increase in price but if that is it also takes out a big chunk of chests because the mounts that are available there will be in the legacy shop. If they do make a legacy shop for events the prices must be adjusted and very few slots in the legacy shop should be there. If it is added as well many of the rare items such as carpets and clouds will drop in value. If they want to make it a legacy shop they need to adjust prices and make sure the percentage of higher rarity items like clouds are close to nothing in appearing in the shop. Another thing to keep in mind is that whether its planned or not prices will most definitely change and the "new mount" that you get with mount tokens with surely if not for a high increase in price will wipe it out. Unless like the new mounts this has a backside if every time it dies we have to pay an amount of gold. Just my opinion, but if you should bring a legacy shop for mounts it be balancing it a little more with price increase but also when you die on with it you need to pay money to get the mount back.... this is definitely a odd new method, but I think it may help balance out the overpowered mounts like the Oblivion WIngs or even Samhain 1 million mount. :)
Last edited by Icem/Death Spell on Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

No prices should remain the same, reaper rings are still 750k in the lux shop lol. They brought back old chest items, they brought back old shop lux, why not bring back old shop mounts?
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

No prices should remain the same, reaper rings are still 750k in the lux shop lol. They brought back old chest items, they brought back old shop lux, why not bring back old shop mounts?
I disagree if this happen it will wipe out the mount token mounts and will definitely ruin that update for everyone else. The only way this could work is if they put the weakest and slowest mounts in shop or with my idea increasing prices.