Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Pureness

I think there should be PHs of all bosses have same loot table including Bloodthorn to give people who doesn't like clans. So they have a chance of every drop.

Good idea ?
No, it devalues the actual raid. It was somewhat done with prot and I’ve never been a fan of prot base.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

These things should be added into the daily rewards once u reach level 200 or w/e the req level is for dg. Atleast everyone would get something in a timely mannner.
Not daily, but something more along the lines of the CG offhand. 220 level requirement, you need edl to start it (need gloves to get dg gloves, bp for dg bp, etc...), then have some build up content before that kind of like how you have to grind to t3 faction before you can even start the CG offhands quests, and then have a 220 Boss that has the same difficulty of reaver/lich that needs to be killed weekly for items to gain tiered dg. To get the highest tier you need to down gele like how you have to down Bt for seeds.

Or I guess it could be daily since there would be 5 pieces of armor per tier.

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Floor bosses should drop EDL items Pureness and Confluxes in my opinion. Why not give chance to smaller clans ?

In my server there are clans with 3-4 people in it. Why they shouldn't be able to get Doch Gul ?

Be fair VR!!

Floor bosses should drop EDL items Pureness and Confluxes in my opinion. Why not give chance to smaller clans ?

In my server there are clans with 3-4 people in it. Why they shouldn't be able to get Doch Gul ?

Be fair VR!!
Because that would be too easy. It needs have challenge, but easy enough for small clans to handle. Reaver/lich bosses are a perfect example: they’re both very challenging bosses, but they’re at the point to where smaller clans can down them. I wish lich/reaver were actual 8 man raids (or atleast reaver, I think lich has been killed with 8 people before) like they were supposed to be, but it is what it is. 3-4 man clans don’t belong on a competitive server if it’s gear they’re looking for, they’re better suited for Epona.

Be fair VR!!
Because that would be too easy. It needs have challenge, but easy enough for small clans to handle. Reaver/lich bosses are a perfect example: they’re both very challenging bosses, but they’re at the point to where smaller clans can down them. I wish lich/reaver were actual 8 man raids (or atleast reaver, I think lich has been killed with 8 people before) like they were supposed to be, but it is what it is. 3-4 man clans don’t belong on a competitive server if it’s gear they’re looking for, they’re better suited for Epona.

Yes lich and reaver are doable by small clans. But when they can't get EDL weapons it doesn't make sense. I think EDL adds should drop Lexicons.

Be fair VR!!

Yes lich and reaver are doable by small clans. But when they can't get EDL weapons it doesn't make sense. I think EDL adds should drop Lexicons.
That’s actually a good idea for the edl bottleneck. Edl should first receive the same treatment dl bosses got, and then all chaos mobs should have a chance at dropping an edl drop. Same should go for dl adds... it makes sense. And yes, it’ll give those super small clans a chance at some good armor/weapons

That’s actually a good idea for the edl bottleneck. Edl should first receive the same treatment dl bosses got, and then all chaos mobs should have a chance at dropping an edl drop. Same should go for dl adds... it makes sense. And yes, it’ll give those super small clans a chance at some good armor/weapons
You would need to make this rare (btw i dont think VR will ever implement this but pls do). They would have to be rlly rare, like a 2-4% chance of dropping per kill, it would be op if u even got 1/10 chance of a rune or arcane from unox add every kill.
Arawn- Invicta
SlyShadows - 220 Tank Warrior (Retired, Arawn)
Animosity - 217 Ranger (Retired, Arawn)
Noctum - 215 Fire Mage
Acrimony - 190 Lock Rogue

Proud Tank of Arawn

It should depend on the amount of stars. 3* adds should have a pretty low chance of dropping a drop while 4* adds have a slightly lower chance than a 4* PH

The only idea I came across that I can agree with is reducing the amount of confluxes needed for the armour. Adding pures to old armour bosses is ridiculous and too easy. There's no challenge when things are handed to players on silver platters. There's quest lines for people who don't like clans (edl is fairly easy without a clan these days ) ..unless you're on epona there's no reason people need the best armour in the game to play solo - DG you can't even really solo and it's not leveling armour. Celtic Heroes is a clan based game and if that annoys people then find a different game that caters to the game play you're looking for vs tryin to get VR to change CH to make it a cake walk.

I'd suggest a new armour quest line for solo players that's easy to get and better than occult but not on par with Doch.

I'd also like to see a new map with new armour bosses for clans to compete and is a direct upgrade from edl.
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

I think there should be PHs of all bosses have same loot table including Bloodthorn to give people who doesn't like clans. So they have a chance of every drop.

Good idea ?
ur onto something here, like 20% bt item droprate from a 5 star vine +1

Be fair VR!!
This kaliset is a genius +1, in my server there are clans with 3-4 people too. Arcane floor bosses shoyld drop pureness 10% droprate to make it fair and not too easy.
Nee, Proud CHIEFTAIN of the beloved Aeon KodiakReavers of Belenus,
229 Druid