Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: No bounties today?

What’s the latest on fixing the bounties and invisible mobs. Can’t quest can’t Lix. For an ongoing time now it seems these issues are continuously occurring. Very frustrating when trying to lead a clan and play a game I’ve spent a literally over a thousand dollars on. Please fix it!
Rosmerta: Terius 233 Warrior, Teriusmage 221 Mage, Foofighter 221 Druid, Quicksilver 221 Rogue
Quikshot 220 Ranger and Etc Alts
Nuada: Whildman 221 Rogue Immovable 176 Warrior, Quantum Flux 141 Druid + nubs
OG Xmas 2011. Plat buyer.

What’s the latest on fixing the bounties and invisible mobs. Can’t quest can’t Lix. For an ongoing time now it seems these issues are continuously occurring. Very frustrating when trying to lead a clan and play a game I’ve spent a literally over a thousand dollars on. Please fix it!
Invisible mobs?

1. Remove the game's data and cache from your phone
2. Restart your device <-- Most important step
3. Reinstall Celtic Heroes.

Bounties? Are you referring to being unable to turn in completed bounties? Known issue the team is working on.

If you continue to have issues, please email support@onethumbmobile.com.

Invisible mobs?

1. Remove the game's data and cache from your phone
2. Restart your device <-- Most important step
3. Reinstall Celtic Heroes.

Bounties? Are you referring to being unable to turn in completed bounties? Known issue the team is working on.

If you continue to have issues, please email support@onethumbmobile.com.
Sorry is this a separate issue to the one above?
MageM220+
WarriorW220+
RangerR220+
DruidD150+
RogueR 190 +