Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Drop rates

#62
Dark Kitty wrote:
Ventius wrote:
Armo wrote:Yeah that makes sense.

Doesnt to me ;-;

If you were to open a box that guarantees a token plus a 50% chance for an egg, the percentages would go over 100% because you would have 100% for the token + 50% for the egg, which adds to 150%.

You say that whilst being aware that not all chests drop one item right? Because In premium crates that randomly generate items there are things called guaranteed
Ascension

226+ Rogue
221+ Mage
170+ Warrior
220+ Mage
190 Locker
170+ Druid

#JoinThe G.O.A.T Trend

Image

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Re: Drop rates

#63
Shivahh wrote:
Dark Kitty wrote:
Ventius wrote:Doesnt to me ;-;

If you were to open a box that guarantees a token plus a 50% chance for an egg, the percentages would go over 100% because you would have 100% for the token + 50% for the egg, which adds to 150%.

You say that whilst being aware that not all chests drop one item right? Because In premium crates that randomly generate items there are things called guaranteed

I'm not sure I follow. The fact that chests can drop more than one item is why the percentages don't add up to exactly 100%. My previous post is just an example to show why that happens.
Image

New to Forums? | Forum Rules and Guidelines | CH Support | Questions/Concerns/Opinions? | L'oiseau et l'enfant

Re: Drop rates

#64
Dark Kitty wrote:
Shivahh wrote:
Dark Kitty wrote:If you were to open a box that guarantees a token plus a 50% chance for an egg, the percentages would go over 100% because you would have 100% for the token + 50% for the egg, which adds to 150%.

You say that whilst being aware that not all chests drop one item right? Because In premium crates that randomly generate items there are things called guaranteed

I'm not sure I follow. The fact that chests can drop more than one item is why the percentages don't add up to exactly 100%. My previous post is just an example to show why that happens.

If this game were to make something a guaranteed that could consist of 2,3 items then 33% isn’t going to be guaranteed that is my point, if they’re going to make something guaranteed in ch chests then they’re going to need to remove the % of a drop not giving it a percentage
Ascension

226+ Rogue
221+ Mage
170+ Warrior
220+ Mage
190 Locker
170+ Druid

#JoinThe G.O.A.T Trend

Image

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Re: Drop rates

#65
Shivahh wrote:
Dark Kitty wrote:
Shivahh wrote:You say that whilst being aware that not all chests drop one item right? Because In premium crates that randomly generate items there are things called guaranteed

I'm not sure I follow. The fact that chests can drop more than one item is why the percentages don't add up to exactly 100%. My previous post is just an example to show why that happens.

If this game were to make something a guaranteed that could consist of 2,3 items then 33% isn’t going to be guaranteed that is my point, if they’re going to make something guaranteed in ch chests then they’re going to need to remove the % of a drop not giving it a percentage

If item A is guaranteed to drop from a chest then item A would have a 100% drop chance regardless of how many other items can also drop along with item A because the percent is with respect to every chest, not every drop.
Image

New to Forums? | Forum Rules and Guidelines | CH Support | Questions/Concerns/Opinions? | L'oiseau et l'enfant

Re: Drop rates

#66
Dark Kitty wrote:
Shivahh wrote:
Dark Kitty wrote:I'm not sure I follow. The fact that chests can drop more than one item is why the percentages don't add up to exactly 100%. My previous post is just an example to show why that happens.

If this game were to make something a guaranteed that could consist of 2,3 items then 33% isn’t going to be guaranteed that is my point, if they’re going to make something guaranteed in ch chests then they’re going to need to remove the % of a drop not giving it a percentage

If item A is guaranteed to drop from a chest then item A would have a 100% drop chance regardless of how many other items can also drop along with item A because the percent is with respect to every chest, not every drop.

Except your point is that if there is a rate applied to a guaranteed drop the percentage will go over what capacity so my point is that removing it from the Loot table would mean it would be guaranteed+wouldn’t mess with any rates
Ascension

226+ Rogue
221+ Mage
170+ Warrior
220+ Mage
190 Locker
170+ Druid

#JoinThe G.O.A.T Trend

Image

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests