Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Drop rates

Any admin have a take on this? Someone that works for ch?
I'm sure they are waiting to see if Apple contacts them about it first. If Apple doesn't see any issues with the current situation, there is no point in opening this can of worms with the player-base. On the other hand, if Apple does force VR to make the drop rates easily accessible, players will likely only find out when it actually happens.

Anyways, I'm not sure why you want VR's input on this now. You already escalated it past them by contacting Apple. If Apple decides to do anything about it, VR won't have that much of a choice. Obviously VR doesn't want to release any drop rates, it doesn't make any sense from their standpoint, otherwise they would have done it already.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

These guidelines were created over a year ago... Both OTM and VR have released many updates since, including Corrupted Gardens update. Apple has to approve those updates, and they haven’t stopped any of them because of that guideline. If they did, we would have the loot box drop rates.

I’m not sure why people think they have to report this to Apple and make a big deal over nothing, but I assume it’s because people here have nothing better to do in life. Releasing drop rates won’t change anything, you’re either lucky or you’re not lucky. I get 100% arctic wings after 17 chests, others get nothing out of 1000s... it is what is, suck it up
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

These guidelines were created over a year ago... Both OTM and VR have released many updates since, including Corrupted Gardens update. Apple has to approve those updates, and they haven’t stopped any of them because of that guideline. If they did, we would have the loot box drop rates.

I’m not sure why people think they have to report this to Apple and make a big deal over nothing, but I assume it’s because people here have nothing better to do in life. Releasing drop rates won’t change anything, you’re either lucky or you’re not lucky. I get 100% arctic wings after 17 chests, others get nothing out of 1000s... it is what is, suck it up
Do you expect Apple to check every app to make sure they're following the guidelines?

Do you expect Apple to check every app to make sure they're following the guidelines?
Well yeah...that's the reason they are there. Whenever an update to an existing app or a new app is submitted to the App Store for review, Apple takes time to review it. It can take a couple days, even. If Apple approves the app, then it has passed the review process (part of which is the general guidelines) and is cleared to publish to the store.

That's not to say that every single app that goes through the process passes on every single bullet point in the guidelines, but that's not the point of the guidelines. They are there to inform developers what Apple is looking for. If an app doesn't fit with a single minor bullet point in the guidelines, Apple can (and has, many times!!) let the app through the process.

I think you may be mixing up the App Store (IOS) and the Google Play store (Android). The Google Play store is a lot more lenient with publishing apps, obviously there are certain limits, but there isn't much of a review process...Apple is much more picky about what they let on their store.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

If they have any sense of responsibility then 100% yes, I expect that... everyone should expect that from the largest company in the world. But since they clearly don’t, it just shows they don’t care so why should VR care? They shouldn’t. Instead of showing your frustrations towards VR, who are not at fault here, go whine to Apple for not enforcing their guideline. I’ll just sit back with popcorn and watch
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

I'm not sure actually why players are so gung ho on them releasing drop rates, specially if they're citing "but they need to follow the rules." Very few people follow every rule - wear a seat belt, don't go over the speed limit, don't exceed break times at work, etc. Buuuuuuut anyway, VR releasing drop rates will just reinforce what we already know - there is no guarantee unless it has a 100% drop rate that you will get any certain item out of the chests. They could always release drop rates like
All elixers except haste: very likely
Heroic haste: not very common
Idols: yes you'll get lots
Dragon/phoenix: ahahaha prob not sucka

The very rare stuff like dragon and phoenix eggs, rare effect fashions (spooky black hunter top) are prob in the 1/2 - 1% drop rate
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Some ppl want to know, and no one should be able to judge why they want. Its rather simple. Its a rule. All rules are enforced, but when someone isnt caught ofc u cant enforce it on him, it doesnt make it a rule. Murder is against the law, if a guilty person goes free then it clearly wasnt enforced, wow it must not be a rule if its not enforced on everyone duh.

Apple wont check every app, no one ever will, stop making third grade statements just to defend VR. I have all the respect to VR, but if there are players who want to know drop rates then they should release them, its a rule, whether its really well enforced or not doesnt matter, its just good marketing to listen to what ur player base wants.

Some ppl defend VR like it gives u something. Theres no need to defend VR for breaking the rules, like u wont defend ppl who share accs or buy/sell accs, and when someone gets speeding ticket or he doesnt wear a seat belt u wont defend him either, just because not everyone does it doesnt make it less of a rule and theres no point in defending them. VR knows better than us how to handle it so really ppl need to not be the defenders of VR.

Personally, I dont care if drop rates are shared as it wont make me feel any different towards the chests and it wont change the drop rates, but if it matters to others then all we can do is leave it to VR to handle, not judge the players or defend VR, both of these actions are meaningless.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Some ppl want to know, and no one should be able to judge why they want. Its rather simple. Its a rule. All rules are enforced, but when someone isnt caught ofc u cant enforce it on him, it doesnt make it a rule. Murder is against the law, if a guilty person goes free then it clearly wasnt enforced, wow it must not be a rule if its not enforced on everyone duh.

Apple wont check every app, no one ever will, stop making third grade statements just to defend VR. I have all the respect to VR, but if there are players who want to know drop rates then they should release them, its a rule, whether its really well enforced or not doesnt matter, its just good marketing to listen to what ur player base wants.

Some ppl defend VR like it gives u something. Theres no need to defend VR for breaking the rules, like u wont defend ppl who share accs or buy/sell accs, and when someone gets speeding ticket or he doesnt wear a seat belt u wont defend him either, just because not everyone does it doesnt make it less of a rule and theres no point in defending them. VR knows better than us how to handle it so really ppl need to not be the defenders of VR.

Personally, I dont care if drop rates are shared as it wont make me feel any different towards the chests and it wont change the drop rates, but if it matters to others then all we can do is leave it to VR to handle, not judge the players or defend VR, both of these actions are meaningless.
+1

This is a continuation of...

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=99417

And should be merged with it, I still plan on finishing out the chests opening and the items per each tier and their estimated rates... as they can be semi calculated. The missed point of the drop rates are 3% of 1000 items vs 3% of 100 items isn’t the same chance of drop rate. Which is what has happened to the 3rd tier of chests drops. The chests have 3 tiers, each tier having a % chance of being in that chest. You can get tier 1, 2, or 3 singlely or in any combination of 1, 2 or 3 tiers. Each tier also has its own loot table. All this to be published when I get time and can update the post I listed above..
I am old and Cranky, Don’t mess with me

Mr Drak
Draknocht 223 rogue
Drakolas 223 ranger
Halefire 222 mage
Bombshell Betty 223 warrior
Lelelia 173 druid
And many many more