Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Drop rates

Lorhad Owens wrote:So I haven’t played in a looooong time but I’m thinking of coming back. I wanna buy plat but I want to know if they released the rates yet.

Did apple ever contact u about this? I'm interested to know what happened

Romeo wrote:
Lorhad Owens wrote:So I haven’t played in a looooong time but I’m thinking of coming back. I wanna buy plat but I want to know if they released the rates yet.

Did apple ever contact u about this? I'm interested to know what happened

Probably not because they don’t care. People can move on with their lives now, nothing will change
Zkills level 111 warrior, Proud general/last active member of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus.

Zkills, new mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Apples-Bele wrote:

Love how basic those stats are, it is a great way to move around the guidelines tho. Props to VR, playing smart. Now people can finally go back in their holes lol. Still nothing has changed

Am curious though, did apple really contact VR or did they do it to shut the hippies up?
Zkills level 111 warrior, Proud general/last active member of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus.

Armo wrote:A clanny pointed out that neither chest percentages add up to 100%. Any reason for this?

Probably takes into account the possibilities of getting 1, 2 or 3 items? That would be my best guess