Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Drop rates

No information has been given. Drop rates for anything good are probably worst out of any chest the game has had. Full of aeon and several old fash types that should have been removed by now. Mount tokens seam super rare compared to how they were. These are just my observations tho.
Server: Danu since 2011
Clan - Ascension
Sockthief -- Level 227 Ranger
Siegengine -- Level 182 Warrior
Stinkysock -- Level 180 Rogue

So I haven’t played in a looooong time but I’m thinking of coming back. I wanna buy plat but I want to know if they released the rates yet.
Not that I'm aware of but I can assure you drop rates have not improved whatsoever.
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.

My personal opinion is that releasing the drop rates will only make people more upset. I get the whole "legally obligated" aspect, and I'm glad that so many of you are so worried about small legalities. However, what surprises me is the fact that people care so much about finding out just how tiny the chance of getting item X is. It ain't gonna make a difference in your results whether you know that you have a 0.42147% chance of getting a dragon egg, or if it's a complete mystery.

Releasing the drop rates will only cause more complaints, and not solve any issues or make people feel better (aside from the occasional person who bought 2 chests, got an uber rare item, and could then put numbers to their bragging rights). It would just cause more chaos on the forums and unhappiness among the players.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

My personal opinion is that releasing the drop rates will only make people more upset. I get the whole "legally obligated" aspect, and I'm glad that so many of you are so worried about small legalities. However, what surprises me is the fact that people care so much about finding out just how tiny the chance of getting item X is. It ain't gonna make a difference in your results whether you know that you have a 0.42147% chance of getting a dragon egg, or if it's a complete mystery.

Releasing the drop rates will only cause more complaints, and not solve any issues or make people feel better (aside from the occasional person who bought 2 chests, got an uber rare item, and could then put numbers to their bragging rights). It would just cause more chaos on the forums and unhappiness among the players.
True, but if they are upset, then just don't buy chests. Virtual Realms just needs to follow through with Apple's rules.

They are breaking Apple’s policy. Do you still want updates for CH?
Nee, Proud CHIEFTAIN of the beloved Aeon KodiakReavers of Belenus,
229 Druid

‘Apps offering “loot boxes” or other mechanisms that provide randomized virtual items for purchase must disclose the odds of receiving each type of item to customers prior to purchase.’

They’re going against their terms here