Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Tiers

was wondering if you could make it so that when you want to switch which tier you choose theres a reset button I recently checked my stats and seen that im 1- friendly with reavers but minus 3-with Liches I have no idea how that happened shouldn't it be when your friendly with 1 your minus with the other 1 at the same level . it takes a long time to hit tier 4 and getting liches from tier -3 to 0 then to 4 will take a long time especially when chunks and shards barly drop . also why is it that when im tier 3 I only get ability points when I kill 4* shouldn't I be able to get points from all the reaver mobs.

Re: Tiers

was wondering if you could make it so that when you want to switch which tier you choose theres a reset button I recently checked my stats and seen that im 1- friendly with reavers but minus 3-with Liches I have no idea how that happened shouldn't it be when your friendly with 1 your minus with the other 1 at the same level . it takes a long time to hit tier 4 and getting liches from tier -3 to 0 then to 4 will take a long time especially when chunks and shards barly drop . also why is it that when im tier 3 I only get ability points when I kill 4* shouldn't I be able to get points from all the reaver mobs.
There are a couple other posts on this topic. My guess is that the faction system is designed for you to pick one faction and work to level up with it. As you get closer to max level, it gets harder and harder to keep going, which is why you start to only get points from the hardest mobs.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Just do dailes and focus on going after 4 stars while killing the 3 stars that are blocking your way. After your tier 3 shouldn't take longer than 2 weeks to get tier 4 if you stay at it every day for 2-3 hours. I know not everyone has that kind of time but in which case it will take longer probably.
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.

Ive gone from reaver -4 to lich +4 as a druid...took about a month...never again but tbh as a druid its easier to kill liches then it is to kill reavers, cant aoe them but they dont interrupt you as much and they dont do close to as much damage