Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Why no Administration Helping me?

19 servers so thats why they take weeks and months to reply and solve issue ? i am in Battlefield development team also in support team too . we 7 or 8 admins and we got like 286 active servers and we max take 1 day or 2 day to reply any issue .
Based on what Schwing said above, it sounds like it took about 2 (working) days for Support to reply to you. They don't work on the weekends for obvious reasons, and they take holidays too. Even if you look at the length in total days and not working days, 5 days is still not "weeks and months".

That's great that you work support too (both development and support, impressive) but that doesn't mean that the support situation for "Battlefield" is the same as for CH.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

2 working days ? hahaha i had a issue before i sended them mails and tickets and asked for help lol they took like 3 or maybe 4 months to solve my problem . they didnt reply then Tadhaa told support team to reply me then they sended me answer lol .
So are you saying that Schwing is wrong? That VR did not get back with you yesterday?

If you make a post now to complain about something from several months ago (because Tadaah has been gone a while), then please say that at the beginning. As for whatever the issue from months ago was, I obviously don't know any of the details of it, but perhaps it was because you sent in multiple emails and tickets...that tends to draw out any request. Or maybe it was simply a case where they needed some info from you and it was never provided, or else something was missed....there are several possibilities.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

If this issue was going on for so long why choose now to go onto the forums and rant about it. There are multiple measures you could have taken before this. If the problem was not resolved I feel maybe you just kept spamming tickets expecting a resolution and when you didn’t get one or one you wanted you thought to claim the company is at fault

I’m no developer but isn’t it slightly unprofessional ranting about the flaws of someone’s team ? Especially someone who claims to work for EA / battlefield franchise