Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: CG oh T8vsT10

Rogue T8 oh shouldn’t be able to over cast a t9 or t10 oh of the same kind. I think it’s a waste of seed(s) if they can which atm they do. T10 does more dmg then t8 and when ur killing a boss u wanna kill fast. Pls fix this
This change would kill competition on servers where only one clan can kill BT.
Then we should go back to letting the dl rondel be able to overspite the edl rondel to make it fair for those clans that can't kill unox.
I'll grab ep and hagen, 3 warriors that have no clue what their offy does but outlocking rogues all day errday lol

Then we should go back to letting the dl rondel be able to overspite the edl rondel to make it fair for those clans that can't kill unox.
I'll grab ep and hagen, 3 warriors that have no clue what their offy does but outlocking rogues all day errday lol
It does stuff. Duh
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

It does stuff. Duh
:shock:

It does seem like a weird design to have Tier 8 offhands be able to overcast Tier 10, especially since it takes BT kills to reach Tier 10.

Competition aside, it wouldn’t make sense that you spend all this time killing BT and finally making it to Tier 10 OH and then use it, only to be overcasted by someone else in your group using Tier 8 OH.

Maybe making a different skill once you reach Tier 10 OH, and have Tier 9 and Tier 8 OH able to overcast itself?

I have both lol can you explain in detail what the axe offy does and maybe put a number next to it?
It's a single hit divine damage skill that does around 3k damage.
And sometimes hits instantly and sometimes after 1 or even 2 more skills are cast. Sometimes it hits for over 3k dmg. Every other offy lists actual stats instead of leaving us to guess or go to forums and let someone equally uninformed guess for us. Does anybody at vr have any SOLID info?
I don't quite understand what more you want to know? It's not any different from what I told you. Its a single hit divine damage skill hitting around 3k damage. Obviously their is no set damage as it varies from each cast. The skill itself takes a couple seconds to cast and the animation can be interrupted with pummel, I believe. I wouldn't mind seeing a number for the max potential damage output but its quite easy to test for yourself. Many skills don't give numbers. As for the skill not hitting sometimes till after 1 or more skills hit I assume you are referring to the damage numbers of the skill showing up instantly or with a delay. This doesn't affect the cast time and has to do with the games delay in general, delay on damage numbers showing up happens a lot. Hopefully that was informed enough for you.
Herne:
Wardon- 220 Warrior
Cryptic- 220 Rogue

Epona:
Yeeticus- 220 Ranger

Rogue T8 oh shouldn’t be able to over cast a t9 or t10 oh of the same kind. I think it’s a waste of seed(s) if they can which atm they do. T10 does more dmg then t8 and when ur killing a boss u wanna kill fast. Pls fix this
Apples =/= Oranges
Unox =/= BT
DL Rondel vs EDL Rondel =/= EDL vs T8

Previous rondel versions capped out at 24K / Minute.
The new rondels are 108K/Minute...
“Brevity is the soul of wit.”

Apples =/= Oranges
Unox =/= BT

Offhand = offhand
Virtual boss =virtual boss
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Apples =/= Oranges
Unox =/= BT

Offhand = offhand
Virtual boss =virtual boss
You’re right, game balance is unimportant... this is just a game after all.
“Brevity is the soul of wit.”

It's a single hit divine damage skill that does around 3k damage.
And sometimes hits instantly and sometimes after 1 or even 2 more skills are cast. Sometimes it hits for over 3k dmg. Every other offy lists actual stats instead of leaving us to guess or go to forums and let someone equally uninformed guess for us. Does anybody at vr have any SOLID info?
I don't quite understand what more you want to know? It's not any different from what I told you. Its a single hit divine damage skill hitting around 3k damage. Obviously their is no set damage as it varies from each cast. The skill itself takes a couple seconds to cast and the animation can be interrupted with pummel, I believe. I wouldn't mind seeing a number for the max potential damage output but its quite easy to test for yourself. Many skills don't give numbers. As for the skill not hitting sometimes till after 1 or more skills hit I assume you are referring to the damage numbers of the skill showing up instantly or with a delay. This doesn't affect the cast time and has to do with the games delay in general, delay on damage numbers showing up happens a lot. Hopefully that was informed enough for you.
You can't answer the question so stop trying. Every other offhand offers up a helluva better explanation of what exactly it does.