Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Mord helm/DG aura

Mord helms are too prevelant. The addition of EDL is tolerable, as DG helms were really the only new helms added with tower, but with BT helms its time to let old bosses phase out and let lower tier clans enjoy them.
EG should mean end game, not end game and every other previous generation boss...
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

So everyone complains pures are a bottleneck but yet everyone is against saving a few, with smartass comments to boot, not the community it used to be.
Please don’t complain about the community simply because they don’t agree with you. They are all making good points...backwards compatibility only goes so far :P
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Im against mord helms + dg set giving the aura but i dislike your reasoning. You say move on from mord helms, but thats funny since 99% of everyone who has one will be using them for another 6 momths until maybe 15 of those BT helms exist lol.
Arawn- Invicta
SlyShadows - 220 Tank Warrior (Retired, Arawn)
Animosity - 217 Ranger (Retired, Arawn)
Noctum - 215 Fire Mage
Acrimony - 190 Lock Rogue

Proud Tank of Arawn

So everyone complains pures are a bottleneck but yet everyone is against saving a few, with smartass comments to boot, not the community it used to be.
Please don’t complain about the community simply because they don’t agree with you. They are all making good points...backwards compatibility only goes so far :P
:lol: ^This
Like seriously ._. Just because you don’t agree with someone doesn’t mean that they are evil... let’s have civilized discussions where we appreciate debates :)
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Yep lets move onto an almost non existent new helm and away from all the old stuff most are still trying to get a decent one of .
The fact that BT helms are almost non-existent is a whole different discussion. I do agree that the drop rates are abnormal.

The point is that people who are capable of wearing DG, Gele and Bloodthorn items, shouldn't be farming a lv 190 boss for an helm. Those helms should be used by lower leveld toons.

This game really needs a "moving on from older bosses" thing.
Perkamentus, lv 230 Full Doch Gul Ice Mage
Avanor, lv 220 Rogue
Silvos, lv 191 Ranger

Retired Chieftain now Clansman of Pegasus, Lugh.

Yep lets move onto an almost non existent new helm and away from all the old stuff most are still trying to get a decent one of .
The fact that BT helms are almost non-existent is a whole different discussion. I do agree that the drop rates are abnormal.

The point is that people who are capable of wearing DG, Gele and Bloodthorn items, shouldn't be farming a lv 190 boss for an helm. Those helms should be used by lower leveld toons.

This game really needs a "moving on from older bosses" thing.
This is absolutely correct. But seeing as the time length to complete sets and how rare helms are and that the helms are even more rare seeing as how they are class specific, having mord helms would be nice that they would be able to complete sets. The developers haven't done a good job of moving on from older bosses seeing as how aggy ward rings are still awesome for druids and the really good mord helms at shadow and void are still not exactly common. Aaaannnnd hrung skulls/necro recast braces are still awesome for casters that are just now slowly starting to be faded out by the bt recast rings.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

The problem with mord helms is that they work with edl. Yea it was great while mord helms were the only option, but now that bt helms exist I think mord helms need to be scaled back down to dl. Only problem with that is the fact of how rare bt helms are and the difficulty of bt (not all servers can kill consistently). So bt needs a good nerfing and bt helms need to be made more common, that way VR can scale back down mord helms to the content they were made for originally (dl) and everyone can move on from Mord. Ofc there’s still the bracers and halberds, but let’s be honest... clans focus so much on Mord for the helms. Edl is endgame content, dl is not and neither is mord... mid game content shouldn’t intertwine with endgame content
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

The problem with mord helms is that they work with edl. Yea it was great while mord helms were the only option, but now that bt helms exist I think mord helms need to be scaled back down to dl. Only problem with that is the fact of how rare bt helms are and the difficulty of bt (not all servers can kill consistently). So bt needs a good nerfing and bt helms need to be made more common, that way VR can scale back down mord helms to the content they were made for originally (dl) and everyone can move on from Mord. Ofc there’s still the bracers and halberds, but let’s be honest... clans focus so much on Mord for the helms. Edl is endgame content, dl is not and neither is mord... mid game content shouldn’t intertwine with endgame content
Yep. And even the clans that can kill bt regularly have horrible 'luck' on bt helms. It took Gwyd over 50 kills to get their first helm. So BT helms aren't really a viable upgrade if they're so rare they barely exist.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue