Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Guide to Cheapest Leveling (No Argue)

Yes, I know many will say buy only xps, hps and energys lixes. Sure
Many will say get clan gear, sure
Many will say, get power level by others
Many will say power level in group and leech xp and buy only necessary gear.
But

How about

Leeching from level 1-220? Laplace will teach you.

Warning:
- You need a main or a friend.
- You must already have some stuffs start with so this is not newbie guide.

Items need
- 50+ invisibility pots
- Mount or Travel Lixes.
- Tons of DONT KNOW WHAT TO USE FOR XPS

- 1-4 do quest until get rend skill, tell the truth you dont need it but ye thats where i start with.
- Use the invisibility pot along with travel lixes. and get to 180 snorri pit.
- Find someone along level 170-180 and offer him a power level with your main.
- If that person reach 181, find a new player within that level and leech them until youre 181. (Not only this will help people level more, you can also build a good reputation as free power leveler)
- After leeching until 181, get to tower and leech at infernal gaunt room until 185 and do the quest to reach alchemical.
- Leech the person in the 200 room, offer them plvl for free until youre 201.
- Do quest to reach Floor 4 or Summoning Chambers and leech in 210 room until 211.
- Do quest and reach floor 5 or Forbidden Halls and leech at Unox room until 216.
- Do arcane sanctum quest and reach Floor 6. Leech the players in Arcane sanctum by offering a leveling together if youre 220 or plvl out of group.

Thats how you get from 1-220 without buying ANY GEAR.

About staying alive, well just get gear with your main by doing bosses and stuffs.

Thank you for reading.
I hope that one day, I will be able to ascend to "Heaven".
Where I play guitar and violin along with sipping a tea.
In a beautiful and breathtaking place and to converse in many languages.
That is my dream. That is my "Heaven"

Re: Guide to Cheapest Leveling (No Argue)

Ah yes, good ole xp leeching. This works best if you can dual log. Most people aren’t too happy about letting noobs leech their xp.

I started my mage when my ranger was about 165, leveling it alongside my ranger as a lure monkey. By the time my ranger was 185, the mage was almost 160, making it easy to finish up the last bit (this was back before the tower, I didn’t even bother trying to pass 185). I also soloed the mage occasionally, or didn’t lix on my ranger, but did on my mage, which is why it caught up so quickly, but still...it’s not a terrible idea.

Mages are a really good class to leech with...max out energy shield and whatever lures are necessary (depending on what class you are levelling with) maybe energy boost or cloak of fire too...anything to be a help to the person you are leeching off of. Druids are the best class to have leech off you, since their buffs are always helpful. Rogues and Rangers are probably the most useless leechers, with Warriors being pretty close (they have Shatter, which can be a little helpful).
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Very true, but comes at the cost of making it to 220 with virtually no abilities. Still, if you’re gonna want to quickly and cheaply level a couple new alts, then this is probably worth it.

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

Now a days you can just buy baras for fairly cheap and do amazing damage with terrible gear lol this is def the cheapest tho granted you have toons lvl 180 200 210 and 220 which is a bit of a stretch to find on top of that you have to either be a multilogger or your going to have to pay people to let you leech (unless people don’t mind cutting their own exp in half to drag someone with them) in which case you mine aswell lix yourself it will give you more exp which means less lixes needed plus it’s faster your not dependent on others and forced to follow their schedule and you get ability training.

Edit: until 140 leeching is the fastest way by far, after that the exp drops off hard and slows to a crawl after 160
World: Gwydion Clan: Relentless

Krumz~220+ Mage
Krums~220+ Dps Druid

Retirement dident work out for me .-.

Running around with maxed firecloak is the best way by far early game, as long as you can take the hits.

Also, when you leech, your xp is only as good as the person you are leeching from.

You can also level completely free as a mage, just throw some points in e boost/e shield(or run to the tavern).
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr