Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Older fevices

It's not older devices. My iPhone 5 works with no problems. I'm wondering though..all other games have a regional server like USA servers and EU servers to choose from but we can't pick between eu and USA in this game, everywhere seems to run from the same server so could the lag be due to that?? I could of said some wrong things here I'm not a game tech.

I own an iPhone 6 and can't run CH. It crashed after a few minutes in a crowded area. When Im alone in an area with few people, it doesn't crash. As for BT and Gele raids, it crashed immediately. I have the latest IOS and graphics all the way down.

I also primarily use an iPad Air, the performance updates over the last month have immensely helped (from crashing every 10 seconds to lasting an entire reset raidfest no problem). Lag remains an issue, even on the lowest graphics settings, but crashing has largely ceased, only noted at crowded Gele kills (maybe one crash per two gele kills).

I would love the option to turn off environment particle effects! This may help tremendously with lag and crashing.
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!