Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Best server/class

Hey guys,

I am actually a returning player. I quit about four or five years ago due to med. school/career/family etc. With that being said, I see that this game has changed a LOT since then. I used to play in Sulis, and like me, most of my friends have quit as well, so I suppose a fresh start is in order!

Now that I finally have time on my hands, and need a game to pass time with, I was actually looking to see what is the best class and the best server to start off with. In regards to best class, I mean—fun, not too expensive, won’t take too long and too much support to level up. In regards to best server, I mean—friendly community, populated, good clans, and drops aren’t too hard to find (can buy them or use DKP system or a fair roll-for-drops).

Thank you guys so much in advance(:!

PS - I know most of you guys have probably played on one server, but I mean comments on how that server is are helpful!
Last edited by KingLineage2000 on Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Best server/class

Basically, you'll get a bunch of opinions, not really many facts. People will speak from their experience on their class, which is fine, but probably not what you are looking for. You'll have to piece it all together.

I didn't play every world so I cant say that, but I did play every class. I'd vote mage on the class.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

Basically, you'll get a bunch of opinions, not really many facts. People will speak from their experience on their class, which is fine, but probably not what you are looking for. You'll have to piece it all together.

I didn't play every world so I cant say that, but I did play every class. I'd vote mage on the class.
Thank you so much(:. What server do you play on? And would you recommend for a new player?

Thank you so much(:. What server do you play on? And would you recommend for a new player?
I play on lugh, and theres no problems with the world atm. Not too busy, not dead, so Id say itd be a good choice.

If you decide to join the world, and ever need help/advice, Im lavalord, and you can usually find me pretty easily.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Keepin' it old school.

Hey guys,

I am actually a returning player. I quit about four or five years ago due to med. school/career/family etc. With that being said, I see that this game has changed a LOT since then. I used to play in Sulis, and like me, most of my friends have quit as well, so I suppose a fresh start is in order!

Now that I finally have time on my hands, and need a game to pass time with, I was actually looking to see what is the best class and the best server to start off with. In regards to best class, I mean—fun, not too expensive, won’t take too long and too much support to level up. In regards to best server, I mean—friendly community, populated, good clans, and drops aren’t too hard to find (can buy them or use DKP system or a fair roll-for-drops).

Thank you guys so much in advance(:!

PS - I know most of you guys have probably played on one server, but I mean comments on how that server is are helpful!
From my experience warrior and rogue drops can be hard to come by depending how many tanks are on a server and obviously rogues are always in demand. So if you are looking for a cheaper route I'd say rangers or mages might be your cheapest route and possibly druid as well but druid takes so long to level. Rogues are very expensive to gear unless you are in a good clan that is consistent getting decent drops but it's so fast to level up and and at least up until edl its very tough for anyone to beat a good rogue.
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.

Mage is good for playing cheap because some skills(energy boost and shield) help save money on regen, and spells rely on focus, so you dont need a fancy weapon to deal good damage.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Keepin' it old school.

Really any class but rogue works as a cheapish class to play. Mages are fun but I’ve never enjoyed solo leveling them, too heavy on that resto spam, but they are fun af to level if you can get a partner to lix with.
In the end pick whatever class you want to play and enjoy the mechanics of. You will spend more of your time playing the class than lixing it so pick a class you enjoy playing as.

As for server... there is no best server, as I will always say, to each his or her own. Each server is different so I would recommend going to the subforums and read up on each :)

If you have any questions feel free to pm me :)
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Stay away from Balor!
PEOPLE are rude prices are expense
Clans will not help lower levels
Balor is corrupted
That kind of behavior is prevalent on many servers. Trust me it's not limited to balor (I've never played on balor tho so no idea how it is there).
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.