Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Character botting

There is someone botting in my server at Bridge of Despair 100% and I would like VR to investigate this. Please pm me and I will provide all the details.

Re: Character botting

Can an admin do something about this?? I just checked and the man is literally botting. He was casting the same skill every twenty seconds, ignoring my whispers & trade request, and attracting mobs so he can level.

I would like to note I havent seen anywhere in terms of service where it says botting is not allowed. Can someone find it and provide where it is.

I would like to note I havent seen anywhere in terms of service where it says botting is not allowed. Can someone find it and provide where it is.
Hacking/exploiting

Botting is not allowed. People have been banned for it before.

Yes even before VR its always stated botting is strictly against ToS as it is unfair for others.[*]
Arawn- Invicta
SlyShadows - 220 Tank Warrior (Retired, Arawn)
Animosity - 217 Ranger (Retired, Arawn)
Noctum - 215 Fire Mage
Acrimony - 190 Lock Rogue

Proud Tank of Arawn

This does not belong in the General Discussion. Send in a Support ticket...either in-game, or an email. Botting is not allowed as it is exploiting the game, and is unfair to other players.

You likely will not see an immediate reaction...lots of people farm while semi afk watching a movie or something similar, they may also have blocked you, which could be why you didn't get a response.

All of that means that it takes a long time for Support to get good proof that the player is botting.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Killsteal them and if they give any type of reaction then they're not botting
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu