Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: 150% Experince Should Apply to Cooking/Fishing

I worked my rear off as well to level up 6 toons to 220+ without any events or botting flowers to help me get there. Didn’t have any event to hit 190 fishing or cooking either ...so some people get lucky and get it easier than others so freaking what???

+1, there aren't any negatives to applying the experience multiplier other than one ignorant player saying people should work for it legitimately because he did himself

Well he definitely beats me, never figured out how to raise mastery and the pro is hella slow. And never got my fish ability to raise either. Oh well, I guess they shoulda added the XP bonus but it’s kinda pointless now that it’s half over. Unless it’s running till the new year. I would just be worried the fishing spots would be crowded, but not many people would do it anyway so I think that fear is baseless.
The XP bonus hasn't even started. I've spent literally hours every day trying to get my lvl up and proficiency up. Mastery is already as high as I can get it. As much as people are complaining they don't realize how little this few days will actually help. I've spent weeks upon weeks cooking every day. A few days ain't gonna get you up to where you want. Fruit cake and mushroom casserole will still be slow and your proficiency won't even be anywhere near where it needs to be. You might be able to make a sizeable dent in mastery ability if you spend the next 4 days non stop cooking but you better have hundreds or thousands of wheat, lentils, oats, barley and thousands of extracts to do so. Not to mention the cost of it all.
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.

I'm at 1100+ proficiency. It does nothing to help high lvl cooking. You still need to use extracts every time. I do train just proficiency though. Once your past 181 it gets mind numbingly slow to lix unless ur cooking high lvl fish abd those cost 800 gold per item for saffron and 80 gold per item for the extract or more for crystal.
I worked my rear off as well to level up 6 toons to 220+ without any events or botting flowers to help me get there. Didn’t have any event to hit 190 fishing or cooking either ...so some people get lucky and get it easier than others so freaking what???

+1, there aren't any negatives to applying the experience multiplier other than one ignorant player saying people should work for it legitimately because he did himself
This is a 100% lie as well. I can cook and sell my food items. If everyone can then what I sell has 0 or very little value if every Tom, ***, or Harry can cook at my lvl. Not to mention the people peddling for ability boost experience too so they can cook more exquisite stuff.

Proficiency as well? :shock:
I'm at 1100+ proficiency. It does nothing to help high lvl cooking. You still need to use extracts every time. I do train just proficiency though. Once your past 181 it gets mind numbingly slow to lix unless ur cooking high lvl fish abd those cost 800 gold per item for saffron and 80 gold per item for the extract or more for crystal.

Ok lol. Since you don't mind letting others have it easy you mind giving me 5 mil gold on lir server since it doesnt matter.... I think you are letting your emotions get the best of you and need to lighten up.

Umm maybe cooking but fishing? Even if they added fishing it’s not gonna do much help after 190. Besides if you fish a lot xp lixes always drop from sunken. More than enough to level fishing with. Besides at 202 in fishing I get 7xp from 180. And the more that level up to 180 quickly the less room there is to fish. I can take a whole 180 fishing by myself. Add one or two more people per zone and it would suck. If they want to level fishing do it slowly that way it doesn’t clog up the zones and only people who want to level will level it, those just seeking gold let them play in shalmont.
I really wish VR would expand on fishing zones next update! I'm still disappointed CG didn't have any.
I wish VR would expand on something that doesn't resemble sims like fishing and cooking. Next they'll have laundry and bathroom cleaning. I know they didn't create the cooking and fishing but fishing is ungodly boring irl as it is and even more boring in the game.
Lol and maybe marriage proposals, knitting, gardening, etc. But for real I wouldn't mind seeing crafting or learning skills that you can in turn make items out of that are useful in game but seeing as the whole game revolves around rare drops that are tradeable I don't see that happening.

This is a 100% lie as well. I can cook and sell my food items. If everyone can then what I sell has 0 or very little value if every Tom, magic, or Harry can cook at my lvl. Not to mention the people peddling for ability boost experience too so they can cook more exquisite stuff.
I don't think you got the main picture in your mind when you read what I said, if your main reason for being against 150% applying to fishing and cooking is because you don't want people cooking more exq, perf then you honestly need to rethink that thought, then why do we need a 150% increase in combat exp? I'm sorry but I'm only seeing you as a hypocrite.
1. You've (apparently) accomplished cooking and don't feel the need to let others benefit for it
2. You're not endgame so you want that therefore won't go against anything that helps towards that.

I'm sorry but someone who brags about having a higher auto in a low level range would never know the effort of another who put in the time to level 6+ toons all to eg without any events.
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

This is a 100% lie as well. I can cook and sell my food items. If everyone can then what I sell has 0 or very little value if every Tom, magic, or Harry can cook at my lvl. Not to mention the people peddling for ability boost experience too so they can cook more exquisite stuff.
Not just for cooking. Also for fishing or defensive abilities. Newer players could raise their primary abilities faster. A 150% increase does not mean you can max everything in 4 days...
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Ok lol. Since you don't mind letting others have it easy you mind giving me 5 mil gold on lir server since it doesnt matter.... I think you are letting your emotions get the best of you and need to lighten up.
Pot calling the kettle black :roll:
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

I don't think you got the main picture in your mind when you read what I said, if your main reason for being against 150% applying to fishing and cooking is because you don't want people cooking more exq, perf then you honestly need to rethink that thought, then why do we need a 150% increase in combat exp? I'm sorry but I'm only seeing you as a hypocrite.
1. You've (apparently) accomplished cooking and don't feel the need to let others benefit for it
2. You're not endgame so you want that therefore won't go against anything that helps towards that.

I'm sorry but someone who brags about having a higher auto in a low level range would never know the effort of another who put in the time to level 6+ toons all to eg without any events.
If you don't like what I have to say don't comment. I don't care if you have 100 eg toons. You chose to do that and it has 0 to do with this thread. The only thing I'm talking about is the fact that I've put a ton of effort into cooking and I feel it would diminish my efforts because I can profit off of cooking. Once again you don't have to agree with me. It's just an opinion. Don't bring up some post I put in another section not even in general chat and try to act like I'm trying to brag. I don't need to. Being good speaks for itself. I just wanted to compare with other warriors on other servers so I can see if I need to improve. I don't think their is anything wrong with that. You are just a very rude individual.