Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Double Plat and 1.5x XP

You guys been trolled says November read carefully you already missed it

It's either wrong, or referring to a different year. The days of the week line up with the dates in December as well as a message saying it's during the Christmas holiday. Assuming the typo is that it's December instead of November, this would place Christmas during that event as well which would jive with the rest of the message.
if however, we assume there is no typos, then it does not refer to this year.
killface lvl 155 Rogue of Balor
General of EXODUS

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCeZxVGzZCT1maDiO_iPo9dA

Mirdon lvl 200+ Mage of Epona

Clan Pantheon

Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.

Start: Monday November 24th, 2018 at 5:00 PM BKK (Nov. 23rd, 2:00 AM PST)
End: Thursday, November 27th, 2018 at 11:00 AM BKK (Nov. 26th, 8:00 PM PST)

Other than the November typo on it, I think the PST time should be Nov. 24th, 2:00 AM PST rather than the 23rd.

The end time for PST looks fine though.

I think at this point we can safely assume that Difinitus had a mishap with the month, either that or he is in fact Marty McFly and is upto shenanigans. Both are plausible so best to make your own minds up.
I'm not a shortcut to support, don't expect a reply to PMs asking about support issues.

Urgh. Thanks for the gesture VR but this is a time when many people won’t be able to play much due to family commitments. Also kinda cynical to release the update with new chest then do double plat later. Won’t be buying more during double plat unless the issues raised in the demonheart thread are addressed.
Opened 180 chests yday and there was not a single item I wanted aside from 4 mount tokens.
MrsDredd - 223 Rogue
Penny Dreadful - 220 Tank Warrior
NurseDredd - 220 Druid
DreadOnFire - 220 Fire Mage
Dreadshot - 220 Ranger
Dreadlocks - 190 Locker

Pegasus, Lugh
Celtic Heroes noob since September 2017

I think at this point we can safely assume that Difinitus had a mishap with the month, either that or he is in fact Marty McFly and is upto shenanigans. Both are plausible so best to make your own minds up.
:lol:
Herne - LazyDrunks

Ranger 222Mage 220
Rogue 222
Warrior 221
Warrior 207

Why not add 25-30% sale on Heroic Combos in plat shop while you at it? 8-)
YouTube: MrScar Celtic Heroes

MrScar
Incendo
Surculus
Scariino

Concordiia, Donn - 25th aug, 2015
Concruiit 25th april, 2017
------------------------------------------------