Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Monthly Membership ideas?

Quit crying, extra xp fash and plat isnt p2w, most gear to win is through bosses, ps people that pay run the game, as well as increase the amount of updates, more money= more updates
Extra xp is pay to win. If it didn’t stack with elixirs, I could see it possibly working, but I’m assuming the op intended it to stack.
Thanks Eragon, the exact definition of Pay to win is paying real life money for benefits that others who dont pay. Would be entirely unfair because lots of kids play the game and its more or less giving adults a bonus over alot of others. Now that isnt always the case but generally 90% of the time it would be.
Then it's already p2w by that definition. The extra xp wouldn't really add to much as the person with the xp would get to level 220 10% faster over someone not a subscriber which would hardly be game breaking and can already be that way if one player is having to spend their time farming for gold to buy lix and hope that someone is selling them vs someone that can whip out their wallet and buy hundreds of combos or lix from the plat store.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Nothing non-tradeable, nothing op(xp gain is fine, but not say stackable haste), and nothing that restricts normal players. Side by those and I'll side with you.

Though, I think people really dont appreciate how much non-plats can do for the world. Over the years I probably encouraged thousands in plat sales with my chest buying offers, and I have a huge impact on my worlds economy. All without spending anything, yet I get absolutely zero credit for it. Even if other non-plats cant do that, they are still playing the game with you, dont push them away.
Anything else you've single handedly done that you're not getting credit for?
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

all you do on lugh is make everything overpriced I've seen you list chests for 60k each . non - plat buyers don't help the economy they only make stuff more expensive . While I don't agree with a monthly membership I would like there to be something that allows platinum buyers to stand out .

@otm can you at least release a 140% mount that cost 2k plat or even 4k also non tradeable that way at least I have something to stand out . plat buyers help keep the game going so why is it that we suffer more then non-plat buyers . I haven't bought plat in a while now cause I can just feed of plat buyers until theres something that non-plat buyers can't get then I will buy that item. AND YES I DO HAVE A LEVEL 6 DRAGON PURCHASED WITH GOLD WHILE THE PLAT BUYERS WHO SOLD THE CHEST HAVENT EVEN GOT THE PET. Basically your better of not buying plat then buying until there something exclusive
Not every server has the same prices. The thunder chests were better then the snow chests, so its logical I sell them for more(it also has the dual purpose of informing people that they are better as I sell snow ones too).

A 140% mount is an extremely ridiculous demand of them, especially for 2-4k plat. On lugh, 100% horses go for around 400 chests, which is 16k plat. Not only is that alot of money, but it is also very rare too. But you want to give everyone a chance to instantly get a 140% mount(which no old mount ever passed 100%) for a cheap price. Its completely selfish, as you ignore all of the damage it could cause to.... literally anyone who has a mount atm. But then its taken a step further by saying no trade, just to be unique...

Is a plat buyer's ability to buy 100 chests and sell(or trade) them for a ton not good enough for you?
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

Extra xp is pay to win. If it didn’t stack with elixirs, I could see it possibly working, but I’m assuming the op intended it to stack.
Thanks Eragon, the exact definition of Pay to win is paying real life money for benefits that others who dont pay. Would be entirely unfair because lots of kids play the game and its more or less giving adults a bonus over alot of others. Now that isnt always the case but generally 90% of the time it would be.
Then it's already p2w by that definition. The extra xp wouldn't really add to much as the person with the xp would get to level 220 10% faster over someone not a subscriber which would hardly be game breaking and can already be that way if one player is having to spend their time farming for gold to buy lix and hope that someone is selling them vs someone that can whip out their wallet and buy hundreds of combos or lix from the plat store.
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack
Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.

-1 on any type of boost to exp or anything. That’s pay to win. How about if you pay let’s say $10 or $5 a month, instead of the clairvoyant daily rewards you get now, you get much better daily rewards which include crates of heroic elixirs, crates of idols/restos, MacLir chests, seasonal chests, sigils, and plat. Now that’s something that I can agree with
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Nothing non-tradeable, nothing op(xp gain is fine, but not say stackable haste), and nothing that restricts normal players. Side by those and I'll side with you.

Though, I think people really dont appreciate how much non-plats can do for the world. Over the years I probably encouraged thousands in plat sales with my chest buying offers, and I have a huge impact on my worlds economy. All without spending anything, yet I get absolutely zero credit for it. Even if other non-plats cant do that, they are still playing the game with you, dont push them away.
all you do on lugh is make everything overpriced I've seen you list chests for 60k each . non - plat buyers don't help the economy they only make stuff more expensive . While I don't agree with a monthly membership I would like there to be something that allows platinum buyers to stand out .

@otm can you at least release a 140% mount that cost 2k plat or even 4k also non tradeable that way at least I have something to stand out . plat buyers help keep the game going so why is it that we suffer more then non-plat buyers . I haven't bought plat in a while now cause I can just feed of plat buyers until theres something that non-plat buyers can't get then I will buy that item. AND YES I DO HAVE A LEVEL 6 DRAGON PURCHASED WITH GOLD WHILE THE PLAT BUYERS WHO SOLD THE CHEST HAVENT EVEN GOT THE PET. Basically your better of not buying plat then buying until there something exclusive
What you said at the end makes no sense whatsoever. How the hell does a plat buyer suffer more by buying plat?? Does buying plat impede your playing ability? Literally, the only difference between plat buyers and ftp are the plat and inherently the chests obtained from said plat (which provide an advantage to plat buyers). You can't just say 'i have a pet dragon and this plat buyer doesn't so all plat buyers are getting screwed'. How long has this plat buyer been around? Maybe he's just not as good as u at making gold? There r too many factors at play. Read through wat u type before pressing submit.

I think that subscription model will topple the economic structure of the game, which has been building up for 7 years now. VR would have to scrape a lot of existing concepts and mechanics to accommodate these changes. And remember that in it's current state CH is a bit stale at the end-game. There's not a lot of meaningful content at the moment to motivate players to subscribe. Plus the frequency of new content doesn't justify the creating of a subscription model.

If you ask me, I consider the current economical state of the game rather nice, compared to other mobile MMOs. To my mind, the overall issue and complaints about p2w is because players can't enjoy the journey itself; they're chasing end-game like crazy and end up either compulsively buying stuff and then calling the game p2w or just burning themself out. It's all about the mentality of a player himself, not necessarily the whole psychological voodoo that ostensibly VR is pulling out on frail minds of the players.

Keep it chill and enjoy the game; at the end of the day that's all that matters.
4d4p7→0u7w17→5urv1v3→r3p347

-1 on any type of boost to exp or anything. That’s pay to win. How about if you pay let’s say $10 or $5 a month, instead of the clairvoyant daily rewards you get now, you get much better daily rewards which include crates of heroic elixirs, crates of idols/restos, MacLir chests, seasonal chests, sigils, and plat. Now that’s something that I can agree with
Agreed. I don't think there should be ANYTHING that has an effect on gameplay. The only way I could see the xp being implemented would be like 1% xp increase. Something insanely small. Hell I'd buy that for $5 myself instead of one of my morning coffees one morning. Easy.

I 100% agree with some sort of subscription as long as it DOES NOT RESTRICT OTHERS FROM GAMEPLAY or anything of that sort. If you want some sort of Member fashion, cool. I think that's a cool idea. You could even do the yearly membership fashion items. Like for example a hat that signifies that you have been a "Heroic Member of Celtic Heroes" for certain events or for year marks. Been a member for 1-5 years or whatever. I'm not going to miss $5 for something like that. I'd be willing to do that. Member exclusive things is neat and a good way for consistent income for Devs. Just as long as it isn't gear or something better then what can be bought in plat store already. You could even add like 10% run speed or something. Members can go 10% faster but it's unable to stack with elixers or mount speeds.

You could even have member events. For example, maybe an event in Tavern that allows you to enter a raffle or something? Like once a month 3 members from each server get selected to get a certain fashion item or like 10 chests or something small but cool. Hell even a fashion pet.

Another idea is making Fashion for weps a member exclusive thing. BUT I still think we need wep fashion anyways. Just a random idea lol.

Ideas could be endless, but they can't restrict players from gameplay. From bosses, gear, areas, or plat items.
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack
Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.